Thursday, June 11, 2020

TTC68 Summer Celebration

Happy Thursday, peeps, and today we have a new Tic Tac Toe grid for you at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!  Here we go:

No photo description available.

I chose the right column of "summer, scene and free"...which is my case is patriotic colors!  And here's my card for today:


I recently got these Cat's Pajamas stamps and I just loved this image for a Fourth of July scene that also seemed appropriate for a July birthday!  I stamped it in Blueberry Bushel ink and trimmed it out, then paired it up with these fun patriotic-themed papers I found in my stash, courtesy of my friend Teri!


A new SU stamp, Many Mates, has some fun open-font sentiments, so I stamped one of them in Night of Navy ink on Seaside Spray cardstock and colored it in with a Light Night of Navy Blend, then added a scalloped mat and some little Poppy Parade stars:


I used the sketch from Fab Friday for this week:


So, what in our grid appeals to you this week?  I hope you will be able to play with us and share it with us at Tic Tac Toe!   Be sure to check out what the other team members have created as well!

A little sidewalk chalk art:



A pretty yummy-looking piece of pizza!  Made me hungry!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!






8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a fabulous summer card, such cute papers! It reminds me of my majorette summer full of parade days!

Wendy said...

What a great patriotic birthday card, LeAnne! Love the colors and your papers! I just made one yesterday! Trying to get back to some normalcy and work ahead on holidays. TFS and enjoy this gorgeous weather! Hugs~

Amanda Mertz said...

Great card! I love the mix of floral and fireworks patterns. The colored sentiment and mini stars are great details. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow this is a patriotic beauty! Love it!

stampwithamyk said...

Such a fun summer design! Great colors! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Heather said...

Oh wow, what a great festive card - LOVE these papers, and that little parade image is adorable! So fun, LeAnne! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your fun and festive patriotic card LeAnne - what a great collection of colour, paper and images - this card is alive with celebration!

Shannon Jaramillo said...

What a super patriotic, summery, Americana card! Love it!!