Saturday, June 27, 2020

Beachy Thanks

Happy Saturday, peeps!  I have a thank you card today for one of my customers!  Here we go:


It uses images from Seaside Notions, stamped on Shimmery White cardstock and watercolored, and a wee little sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings!  The sketch is from CAS(E) this Sketch:


And my colors and theme are from Hand Stamped Sentiments and TGIF Challenges:

     


After fussy-cutting my shells out, I mounted them on a Stitched Shape square diecut, adding some speckles of "ocean" along with some sequins:


and the side panel is a diecut from Tasteful Labels, embellished with a Mint Macaron seaweed, diecut from the Smooth Sailing dies:


I added a little snippet of retired Bermuda Bay ribbon and mounted everything on a panel of Whisper White cardstock embossed with the Subtle EF.  This is all ready to pop in the mail!  Thanks for you popping in today, too!

No Cassidy pix today, but I took some photos last week on my morning walk; it was quite foggy and all the spider webs that normally are invisible were quite apparent:




This is my favorite; when I put it on my screensaver, it looked like a chandelier!  Beautiful!  I do not want spiders in my house, but outside, they're pretty amazing!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

11 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Your card is pretty. The spider web photos are beautiful. It's fun to watch them weave. I knew a woman who had a spider web in all of her paintings. She would spray her canvas with gold paint and while it was still wet, she'd walk it through the web. I never bought one because they were so expensive and I didn't have the money then. Unfortunately, I have the money but can't remember her name.

Lisa Elton said...

The soft aqua colors you used are marvelous LeAnne, pretty card! The last spider web looks like its draped with diamonds, so beautiful!

Bonnie said...

I love these soft, serene colors, LeAnne! A beautiful way to say thank you! The spider webs are amazing and look like fine jewelry! You captured them perfectly!

I Card Everyone said...

All the prettiest finds from a walk on the beach … sure glad you didn't find the architect of these amazing webs!!!
Amazing photos, LeAnne... do you take these with your phone?
=]

Vicky Hayes said...

Such a pretty card with the blue and green shells and the gorgeous sequins. I can't get over your spiders webs - we get those in September/October here. They are stunning! It's been pouring with rain here today after the scorching weather yesterday! Vicky x

Carol L said...

I'm loving the cool and serene colors and images on your card - it makes me want to go park myself on a beach somewhere to feel those nice ocean breezes for a while. The spider web photos are simply amazing! I marvel over what spiders can create, but shriek when I see one anywhere near me LOL

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the calm, serene feel of your beachy card LeAnne - those soft greens are great with the white. Amazing spider webs too, especially the last one - I’m glad the owner was not at home though!

Tami Hewlett said...

Beautiful and just perfect for TGIF Summer Vibes. Thanks for playing along.

Linda Callahan said...

Your soft beachy colors are wonderful! Pretty card!

Fiona said...

Such an elegant card - our colours look so lovely here and a great way to combine the challenges - thanks for joining in with us at HSS this week.

Creations in paper said...

Loved the layout of your card using the stitched shapes. Great way to add interest. You spider web photos were gorgeous also. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Robbie