Monday, June 29, 2020

CAS On Sunday A Little Note

Happy Monday, peeps!  We had a nice weekend, hope you did too.  I got almost NO stamping done, just barely squeaked out this CAS card for CAS on Sunday, which was a sketch challenge:


I still had bright colors on my mind, so I went with some Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green hues:


I went with a 4 1/4" square card, diecut some layers for the square element, then stamped the flower from Lovely You in Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green and fussy-cut and layered them together:


I also fussy-cut a sentiment from the same set, then added two strips from the new Rainbow Glimmer paper as the vertical pieces.  You can't see it, but I also added some Wink of Stella on the flower to complement the glimmer paper!  This went together very quickly and it's a really fun sketch!  Thanks for popping in today!

A little beachy action from the family:



Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Lovely You
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Granny Apple Green, Rainbow Glimmer Paper
 Ink Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Dies, Layering Squares Dies, Wink of Stella

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I love these colors, LeAnne - and just look at the sparkle! Such a sweet card!
I'm going in for a closeup of Cassidy - what is it in the sand? Are those broken seashells? OUCH! Be safe sweet girl!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh, this reminds me of a twirling costume I had! It was white with aqua stripes on the front and sparkly lime green doodads all over it! Thanks for the memories inspired by your pretty card!

Bernadette Bliss said...

Another beautifully put together card! So pretty.

Linda Callahan said...

I love the sparkle! Sweet sweet card! And the beach looks lovely!

Zw@@n said...

Wow, such a pretty card, LeAnne. Those colours are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. xx Wilma

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Such a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda