Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Two Easy Cards


Hi everyone!  Wednesday already, this week is flying by!  I have two really simple cards for two challenges that happen to be fairly similar!  This birthday card for my niece is from  the Inspire.Create Challenge; here's their sketch:

No photo description available.
And here's my simple card; I used some My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Heirloom papers and a couple of older Paper Pumpkin stamps:

 I did some paper piecing for this big funky flower:


And here is another one using the same sketch and the Painted Season bundle:


I just love this color!!!

My next card uses the sketch from Sunday Stamps:



My friend MaryAnne lent me her Best Bunny stamp and bundle, and when I saw this pretty pattern on the Painted Seasons DSP, I knew I had to use it to make an easy baby card:


I colored him with some Blends, stamped some stars directly onto the paper and diecut the sentiment with a die from Stitched Labels!  Another easy fun sketch!!  And here's another card I made with the same sketch....can you tell I was making samples with the Painted Seasons DSPs!?, LOL:


I love these papers!!  Thanks for popping in today!  If you need any info on supplies, give me a shout...I am too lazy today to list them all!!

So you notice Eden has a coat.....but Cassidy does not!  She's never cold!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!





6 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

The Christmas card is my favorite! Thanks for sharing them all with us.

Heather said...

So super cute, LeAnne! LOVE that Christmas one - the basketweave looks great behind that beautiful DSP! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Monika Reeck said...

If I have to choose
Your Merry Christmas card is the stunning one wooowwww
that Embossing folder is oh woow I am in love
and the red is so vibrant against the dark brown Cardstock
and your bunny card ooh so sweet for a new Baby
really simple and cute..love the ticket dies for the sentiment.

Many thanks for using my sketch on our 200th Birthday Callenge at Sunday Stamps.
If you visiting my Blog Post I have giveaway and send to all around the world
for Ladies in the USA my other DT teamie has also giveaway :)
dont miss it
Hugs
Monika

Lisa Elton said...

You've been busy! These are all fabulous LeAnne. Gott love all of the polka dots on the first and that bunny is so darn cute!

Darnell said...

You've created four great designs with fabulous DSP, LeAnne! That Cassidy is one tough cookie!! Hugs, Darnell

Lisa said...

Wow, lovely cards! The bunny card is perfect as a baby card and the Christmas one really pops, especially with the embossed background!

Thanks for joining our 200th challenge celebration at Sunday Stamps!