Thursday, March 7, 2019

IB62 Clean and Green


Happy Thursday, peeps!  It's been a very cold week...I am ready for some greenery and warmth!  Laurel's Inspired By prompt today features at least some of the greenery!  Here's my take on it:


And here's her prompt:


Aren't those herbs pretty?  I chose Shaded Spruce to randomly stamp images from the Painted Seasons set on a piece of Whisper White cardstock, then added the little sprinkles (when I took my glasses off, I realized they were little snowflakes...oops) in Lemon Lime Twist. The Botanical Bliss bundle had been on my wish list for a while, and I finally broke down and bought it, and the sentiments, greenery and birds were part of that.  I finished it off with some pearls and a shabby seam binding bow, and mounted it all on a Soft Seafoam card base:


Oh, and I did emboss the stamped panel with the Subtle embossing folder, then scored lines on it to kind of simulate a wood grain....it's hard to see in the photo but gives a nice texture to the finished card!  

I hope you'll play with our awesome challenge this week....I hope you create some spring-like things to hurry the season along!!  Check out all the samples at the Inspired By blog!

It was Wacky Day at school and Cassidy chose to have "wacky" hair (sorry the photos are bad, my phone just doesn't do a good job!):



It was wacky, all right!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Painted Seasons, Botanical Bliss
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Soft Sea Foam, Shaded Spruce, Under the Mistletoe DSP
 Ink Shaded Spruce, Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories Pearls (ret), White Seam Binding, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Botanical Tags Thinlets, Subtle Embossing Folder, Simply Scored Tool

5 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Beautiful card. Cassidy's hair might be wacky but is spectacular too!

I Card Everyone said...

This has been a totally Wacky WEEK, LeAnne... Ms. C's hair fits the bill!
Love your card, seeing these gorgeous greens... still living in a snow-white world 'round here!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Pretty card! I am loving that Soft Seafoam for spring! And Miss looks adorable even when she is wacky 😀

Lisa Elton said...

Love all of those sprigs dancing around on your card and the cute birds in the focal. This is pretty LeAnne! Lovin' the wacky do!!

Cheryl said...

Cassidy has it all together for wacky!!!!! Better than some of us!!!!
Your Card is gorgeous!
Quick question...what is the date the IB-52 challenge ends? no mention of it on the blog at all!
Thanks!