Monday, March 11, 2019

FF029 Life is Good


Hi everyone!  Hope your Monday is going well so far!  I had a great stamp club meeting this morning and looking forward to another one tonight!  I made a quick card this afternoon for the Festive Friday challenge of spring and/or green, both of which I used on my card:

#FestiveFridayChallenge, #FF0029, Spring handmade cards, Green handstamped cards, Stampin Up

And here is my simple creation:


I used some Technique Tuesday stamps on SU's Gingham Gala DSP in Lemon Lime Twist, added a scalloped mat, then adhered a "stitched" sticker and a little faceted gem.  The inside features another sticker...now if I could just figure out how to NOT get my inky fingerprints on the sticky side, LOL!


Thanks for visiting today!

Speaking of green, Dana is trying some Weight Watchers recipes...here are some tacos she made:


It looks like Cassidy is giving them her seal of approval!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Life is Good, Beauty of Spring (both Technique Tuesday)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Gingham Gala DSP
 Ink Memento Black
Accessories Stickers (from my stash), Faceted Gem
Tools     Big Shot, Scalloped Rectangle Die (Nestabilties)

6 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a fun,spring card, LeAnne! I LOVE this image. There is just something about Spring and gingham that goes together. AND...the tacos look delicious! Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday!

Lisa Elton said...

I like that sweet silhouette image and the gingham! This is a darling spring card! Dana's tacos look yummy ;)

Kampin' Karen said...

Love all the green! Is that Romaine for the tacos?

Colleen Begley said...

Hi LeAnne, You know that I think you are the Queen when it comes to stamping on DSP/patterned papers. This is super cute!
And, I agree, those tacos look de-lish!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your zingy fresh card LeAnne - the gingham is the perfect backdrop for your pretty silhouette. Dana's tacos look good too!

Linda Callahan said...

The silhouette scene is fabulous on the gingham!