Wednesday, March 6, 2019

SIP189 Gingham Kittens


Hey, peeps, just a quick post today...feeling a little icky, just going to lay low today!  The Stamp Ink Paper challenge this week is gingham, plaid or stripes:


There will probably be a gazillion of entries using SU's Gingham Gala DSP and I will jump on that bandwagon too...I love it!  And now that SU has gotten the Organdy Ribbon back in stock (YAY), I had to use some of it too!  So here we go:


This was a pretty easy card to make as I had some of the elements already cut and laying on my desk; I used the Cat Punch to punch out my gingham kittens, then added a larger gingham background.  I stamped a sentiment from Itty Bitty Greetings on a piece of Whisper White, diecut with a Rectangle Stitched die and added some of the sweet little ribbon!  
  

My kitties looked a little plain (I guess I could have stamped on them, duh, but I liked that they looked like little stuffed animals!) so I gave them each a little bow in matching colors!


That's it! I will leave the inside plain until I decide what occasion it will be for!  Thanks for popping in today!  

No kitties, but sweet Eden wishing she could go outside and chase some, LOL!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

:





8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Definitely the Cat's meow! LOve these gingham cuties!
=]

Wendy said...

Really sweet kitty card, LeAnne! Sorry to hear your under the weather! Love how you punched your cats from the gingham paper then added the little bow! See, even when your not feeling your best your still cranking out the most adorable cards! Love the springtime feel to it in these colors, too! TFS and feel better!

Bonnie said...

Love all the gingham, LeAnne! Such a happy feel to this card!

Kampin' Karen said...

Sweet card...love the kitties with their bows. Congrats on your win over at FMS! Feel better.

Lisa Elton said...

What cute kitties, love the gingham! Hope you feel better soon. I'm laying low too with a cold ~ blah...

Carolyn Lindenmayer said...

Your gingham cats are the so cute LeAnne. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper. Carolyn xx

Kim S said...

Hope you are feeling better (it doesn't look like Eden is any happier!) Your charming little gingham kitties had to have helped cheer you up, right? They are so sweet and just right on the yellow background!

Linda Callahan said...

Gingham kitties! Adorable!