Friday, March 8, 2019

Just a Card For Fun

Happy Friday, everyone!  I have low mojo today....so you're getting a simple card, no challenges, just some paper, a diecut and a pretty little sentiment stamp:


This particular pattern from the Painted Seasons DSP was my absolute FAVORITE!  It just reminded me of fairy tales from when I was young...I love the colors and images, I just couldn't wait to get it!  I had diecut some rectangles from a scrap of white paper and had this frame left over, so I merely put the DSP behind it, stamped the word "friend" in Poppy Parade ink (from Botanical Bliss) and added a little vine diecut (Botanical Tags) I hadn't used from another project.  I adhered a narrow piece of the opposite side of the DSP along the left for a little colorful interest and adhered the whole thing to a Crumb Cake card:


Thanks for popping in today!

The snow is slowly disappearing, but only because of the sun....it is still very cold!  The shed roof has a long curl of it hanging down:


And one of Cassidy's favorite things to do is break icicles...she's not quite tall enough to reach them, though!


Maybe next year!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Such a pretty card, LeAnne! Love that DSP and your simple design! Well done! Enjoy your weekend as our temps are going to warm up! WooHoo!

I Card Everyone said...

Cards just for fun are the very best kind! and this one is simply darling!
=]

Ruth Ann V. said...

Cute card, makes me think of Spring.
Enjoy your weekend, even though we loose 1 hour.

MarvA1ix said...

Love this card. Even though it's simple, you created a fun and interesting layout with the way you used the rectangle framelits. Ingenious!

Lisa Elton said...

I love just for fun cards and I love the fun PP you used on this one. Very pretty LeAnne!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is so pretty! I resisted this DSP but your chosen pattern is my favourite - I may have to succumb!!