Monday, September 28, 2009

A Special Friend's Birthday Card

DSCF5420

 

I can share this now because my special friend, Danielle, received it already!  I just had to use this cute image from PTI's Vintage Picnic basket; I paper pieced the basket and watercolored the image after stamping it on watercolor paper:

DSCF5416

I mounted it on some textured Really Rust cardstock that had been embossed with the Autumn Type folder, then distressed.  The only real embellishment besides the nestie was some twine.  I really loved coloring this in!  So much fun!

DSCF5423

 

 

I added a little stamped embellishment on the inside as well!

 

I still have things to share with you from my recent downline meeting!  This is a gift that my downline Laura made:

DSCF5457 A really cute BIG gift bag with all these cute Trendy Trees stamped on it....and look how she stamped the "falling leaves" on the ground using one of the leaf images....soooo cute and clever!  Inside were a few goodies:

 

 

 

DSCF5454

DSCF5455

This adorable tablet......

 

 DSCF5456and some CANDY!  Very cleverly packaged, I might add!!! 

 

 

 

 

 

Aren't I the fortunate one????  Thanks for visiting today!

14 comments:

Jeanette said...

So so cute. I really like the candy bar pkg. Than you for letting me see it all.

mudmaven said...

Great stuff! Love the packaging and your card is awesome. ~chris

Elise said...

OMG! That Autumn card is DELIGHTFUL! Gosh, all of these offerings are soooooo gorgeous and inspirational! 'Scuse me, I HAFTA' GO STAMP SOMETHING! tee hee Love your stuff, LeAnne! I REALLY do!

Anonymous said...

OMGosh, how cute!!! Everything is adorable, LeAnne!

Barbara said...

Danielle's card is awesome, LeAnne! I know she loved getting it! And that gift bag is fabulous!

Kristin Eberline said...

Oh my...you ARE the lucky one :O) What a sweet gift your downline, Laura gave you! How fun :]

I love the card you made for Danielle! It's so pretty with those perfectly colored pumpkins in your cleverly paper pieced basket! Love how you added a border stamp on the inside of the fold also, what a great idea!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Your card is great LeAnne! I love the embossed background...gorgeous! I love all of the treats/bag that you received... boy... you are lucky!!

Carol L said...

Oh, what wonderful goodies! I just love that bag, and how she stamped the leaves using the tree image! Everything is fabulous, and yes, you ARE the lucky one :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

That birthday card is fabulous! The paper-piecing on the basket is perfect! It looks exactly like a metal picnic basket I remember my Grandma having!

Your Trendy Trees stuff is adorable, too! What fun stuff to come home with!

Anonymous said...

If you ever make a card that is lopsided and has the wrong colors, as well as a crooked ribbon, would you please photograph it so I can feel better? You're TOO precise!! I can't even fake it! (and I try)

OOPS! I just spilled coke on my last piece of cardstock.

Linda said...

Your are a fortunate, but so are all the people you have made gifts for. I love the embossing folder. Is it by SU? Does it work in a CB?

Cindy Malone said...

Wow, everything is beautiful!
I love fall cards, the colors, the chill in the air...Already?!
LOL :-)
Your friend will be showing off her gifts, I know I would!

dpkennedy said...

And it is way prettier irl! I love this card LeAnne!!!

Juanita said...

What a fabulous birthday card.
I love that gift bag, too