Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fall Cards

I am attending an upline meeting today, so I don't have anything new to show you, but I do have a few fall cards I have been making that I haven't posted yet. This one features the leaves from Lovely As A Tree, heat embossed in Black Embossing Powder and watercolored:
I wanted to use the leaf-patterned paper from Autumn Traditions, but the background was white, so I used a brayer to "color" it with Sahara Sand ink---now it blends much better with the stripe!

This next one is a layout that has been featured on several challenges lately; again, the stripe is from Autumn Traditions, this time used with Trendy Trees--this is a bit of a repeat, too, but this is a good season in which to use these cute little trees!!!



And here is the inside:
This is a card I made for some of my downline girls....I think this is such a cool way to combine stamp sets! Thanks for visiting today!

  • Card One Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Trendy Trees
  • Paper: Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard, Naturals Ivory, Really Rust, Autumn Traditions DP
  • Ink: Black Craft, Various Earth Elements, Sahara Sand
  • Acc: Black EP, Heat Tool, Aquapainter, Brads, Ticket Corner Punch, Nesties, Dimensionals, Oval Punch, Foam Brayer
  • Card Two Stamps: Trendy Trees, Warm Words, Happy Everything
  • Paper: Hostess Pack DP, Always Artichoke, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Autumn Traditions DP, Sahara Sand, Elegant Eggplant
  • Ink: Close to Cocoa, Elegant Eggplant, Ruby Red, Always Artichoke
  • Acc: Circle Punches, Dimensionals

9 comments:

Elise said...

Here's me: "YOU made cards for your downline girls?" You do THAT!?! Yes, you are a wonderful upline! Goodness, gracious! And! These cards are wonderful! You are really something, LeAnne! Great work, sweet gal!

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, my! The coloring on those leaves is stunning! Both cards are so, so pretty!

Lisa Salkeld said...

Love those colors together!

dpkennedy said...

Hi LeAnne...all of your cards this past week are gorgeous! I'm sorry that I haven't been here...I've been so busy! I love love love your frogs!!

Carol L said...

Beautiful cards as always LeAnne! The embossed leaves are so graceful and pretty, and Trendy Trees is one of my favs, so that one really caught my eye!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Very cute LeAnne!! Love the tree card... I need to get my set out and give it some love... love that set!

Maria Matter said...

These are lovely cards LeAnne! It's wonderful to see the fall cards now...my fav season, especially here in PA!
Blessings, Maria

Juanita said...

I really like the use of the paper, and how you colored the leaves pattern to suit your needs.

Tammy Hershberger said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these colors!!!!! The black embossing on the leaves looks fabulous, and the tree card is adorable!