Saturday, September 5, 2009

Here for You

The Stamp Simply Challenge #103 at Sharon's No Time to Stamp blog is, as Tammy calls it, "So Over It"--I love it! You were to stamp your sentiment over your image...in this case, I used another the Friendly Words wheel. I hope that's okay! Since October is fast-approaching, I thought I would use SU's Ribbon of Hope for Breast Cancer Month:

DSCF5159

This is almost a clean & simple style; Pretty in Pink was my color of choice for the ink and cardstock; accents were Regal Rose and Basic Black. The DP is SU's new Night & Day Specialty Paper.

  • Stamps: Friends 24-7, Ribbon of Hope, Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel
  • Paper: Pretty in Pink, Basic Black, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Night & Day Specialty DP
  • Ink: Pretty in Pink, Stazon
  • Acc: Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals

DSCF5155

Thanks for visiting today!

13 comments:

Elise said...

Ohhh, that time of year, already! Goodness, LeAnne! This is lovely! More great inspiration: now just GIVE ME MORE TIME! Hee Hee

Carol L said...

Beautiful card LeAnne! I hope you're enjoying your extended weekend and having fun :)

Juanita said...

Nice work.
What a great card, good job

mudmaven said...

Love it LeAnne. That black is so striking with the pink. ~chris

Debbie Nelson said...

Love your card...I just had my ten year anniversary as a breast cancer survivor...love all the pink we see these next couple of months!

Caryl P said...

What a beautiful card, I love the way it turned out. Perfect for the upcoming month, and anyday for a woman who needs a pick-me-up

bettystamps said...

How beautiful. Thanks for sharing it.

dpkennedy said...

Very pretty!

Kristin Eberline said...

LeAnne! OMG...I LOVE this!! I HAVE to purchase that ribbon... My mother is a breast cancer survivor and I like to let her know that I remember what she went through and remind her how strong I think she is. This would be a PERFECT card for me to CASE :O) I think I'll work on obtaining the supplies...I need more dimensionals anyway :] Guess I better make sure my upline is still selling! Thanks for sharing a wonderful breast cancer awareness card! I LOVE it!

Kathleen said...

Great card, LeAnne---I love that ribbon! It can be stamped in any color for whatever cause there is---lovely card. I think you did a great job on the "So Over It" challenge!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great card, LeAnne! I love the pop of the black polka dot paper on this!

Kim Evans said...

This is just perfect - in all it's simplicity...

Barbara said...

Simply gorgeous, LeAnne.