Tuesday, September 8, 2009

DCBD Challenge #144

DCBD144

Today the Divas have come up with another fun, unique color challenge for you all!!  Please feel free to play along and link your creation to Mr Linky at the Diva Coffee Break Designs blog!  Here is my creation:

DSCF5125

Bojo Backgrounds is an under-used stamp in my craft room, so after much juggling and jiggling around of these elements, I finally decided on this layout.  I added some pierced interest around my tag and on the upper left corner.  Hope you'll have time to play today!  Here are the links to the other talented Divas:

Details:

  • Stamps:  Bojo Backgrounds
  • Paper: Pale Plum, Rich Razzleberry, WW
  • Ink:  Soft Suede, Rich Razzleberry, Pale Plum, Bermuda Bay
  • Acc:  Circle Punch, Modern Label Punch, Lots of Tags Die, Big Shot, Piercing Tool & Mat, BB Polka Dot Ribbon, Dimensionals

7 comments:

mudmaven said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Great color challenge this week, might even have to play! ~chris

Ann said...

Oooh, gorgeous colors, LeAnne! I love what you'ved done with them!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oh my, those colors would have intimidated me but you rocked them! Beautiful card, LeAnne!

Krista said...

Gorgeous card LeAnne!

sandi maciver said...

Hi LeAnne, love the layout of your card really shows off the color challenge this week.

Kristin Moore said...

How clever LeAnne! What a unique design. I love the sentiment piece layered like that! I'm gonna have to break down and get that Movers and Shapers stuff!!

Juanita said...

I love this!