Monday, September 21, 2009

Busy, Busy Weekend

I had a wonderful but busy weekend!  On Saturday, I attended my upline meeting and had a good time stamping, chatting and catching up with friends!  You can tell these are a couple of the FUN-loving ones, Kimberly and Ellen!

DSCF5356

And Georgette and Sheilah are two of my favoritest stampers!  They are just so sweet!

DSCF5354

I am not really much of a photographer, so I didn't get many other "people" shots, but here's a quick look at the swap that I contributed (I'll show more goodies during the week):

DSCF5381

and take a look at THIS!!!  This was the raffle prize I WON!:

DSCF5385

This was from Janis, using a template she purchased from Becky Roberts at Inking Idaho!  It contains hot chocolate, marshmallows and candy!!! Mmmmmmm!

Then on Sunday, I had my own downline meeting!  We did the same thing, on a much smaller scale!

Here are Sue and Penny:

DSCF5369

DSCF5371 

The giggly ones, Athena and Shawn:

DSCF5370

And Laura and Carol with their Halloween Sweet Centers cards designed by Mike Funke:

DSCF5372

One of the techniques demo'ed was brayering on the new embossing folder, Petals-a-Plenty; it was brayered with white ink, a piece of Bordering Blue cardstock was then inserted, and it was run through the Big Shot.  Finally, a few of the flowers were highlighted with the Silver Shimmer Paint:

DSCF5380

The Shimmer Paint was also used to ink the poinsettia stamp from Spotlight on Christmas; sentiment is from Christmas Punch.  Cardstocks are Whisper White, Bordering Blue, Not Quite Navy and Brushed Silver.  Here's a little better view:

 DSCF5383

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have so much more to show you!  Be sure to stop back soon!

7 comments:

dpkennedy said...

Looks like you had a ball! Love the brayer embossing folder card! Gorgeous!

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, LeAnne, looks like you did indeed have a wonderful time!!! Looking forward to see what else you've got for us this week :D. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Carol L said...

Looks like everyone had fun! I love your raffle prize, how cool!!! I just saw that EF and shimmer paint demoed last week and immediately ordered it!! Beautiful cards, TFS!!

Anonymous said...

How fun, LeAnne! You look like you had such a fabulous weekend! Love the projects that you shared. I also liked the idea that you used the shimmer paints on. I just recently ordered some of that so I will be giving that a try! LOVED your door prize! I too purchased that template from Becky Roberts and they make such great gifts! TFS

Juanita said...

Looks like you had a productive weekend. I love these projects. Your swap for your upline is inspiring and your card for your downline is so great!
(nice raffle prize too!)

Tammy Hershberger said...

Lucky you to win such a fabulous prize! Your swap card is beautiful, and that snowflake card is GORGEOUS! Looks like you had a ton of fun! You're such an awesome demo!

Stamp and Smile said...

Look at all the FUN you ladies had! I SO miss that! And I LOVE the Dasher card... and thanks for sharing all the goodies you made!