Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Scottie Birthday

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  My niece has a birthday coming up and she has THREE scottie dogs!  Her house is a madhouse when the doorbell rings! But they are so cute!  I chose to only use one scottie on her birthday card today, it's from Christmas Scottie!  Here we go:


I used the sketch only from In(k)spire Me:


I stamped and fussy-cut my scottie, then diecut a gift from the Spruced Up Outlines dies in both Pool Party and Glimmer Specialty Paper.  In hindsight, I should have used just the plain white Glimmer Paper, but this will have to do!


I gave him a Pool Party bow, added a Pool Party heart and mounted him on a Basic White layer on top of a Pool Party scalloped mat.  The background paper is from Celebrate Everything and the sentiment is from the retired Picture Perfect Birthday.  Here's the inside as well:


It was fun to use a non-traditional color; I usually gravitate towards red when I stamp scotties!  Hope she likes it!  Thanks for popping in today!  And speaking of red, there's a lot of it in my travels lately, along with orange, yellow and green:




Just beautiful!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Christmas Scottie, Banner Year (ret), Picture Perfect Birthday (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pool Party, Celebrate Everything DSP, Glimmer Specialty 
 Ink Pool Party, Versafine Onyx
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Scalloped Contour Dies, Spruced Up Outline Dies

5 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

So cute! She will love it. I love your fall pics! Have a blessed day.

Wendy said...

I can only imagine how noisy it is at her house when the doorbell rings! LOL This card is super cute, LeAnne! I just love this sweet doggy set and your niece is going to adore it! Love all your Fall pictures of the colorful leaves and yummy apples! I love this time of year! TFS and have yourself a beautiful day! :)

Bonnie said...

Your Scottie is adorable, LeAnne! Who wouldn't love it! What beautiful leaves! Thanks for sharing them!

I Card Everyone said...

Her Scottie-loving heart will be full when she opens your card, LeAnne! I like him with your pool party!
Gorgeous walk today!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

She's going to love this, it's adorable! Love the fall colors, so pretty!