Monday, October 17, 2022

Booooo!

Hi peeps, happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend! I swore I was not going to purchase any new Halloween stuff this year...well, that promise went right out the window when I saw these fun vintage-style dies from Tim Holtz and just had to have them!  Here's my cute little Jack-o-lantern:


I used the sketch from FMS as well as the inspiration photo from Inspired By:



My papers are from Echo Park's Spooky 6x6 pad along with some retired Smoky Slate DSP from SU; the pumpkin was Basic Black and Pumpkin Pie:


I created my own sentiment with the retired Labeler Alphabet and a 1/4" square punch, adhering them in a wee little curve and fussy-cutting them out.  I also added a stitched zig-zag border at the top!  I love his vintage face!  So happy you popped in today---enjoy it and be blessed!




Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Labeler Alphabet (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Basic Gray, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray DSP (ret), Spooky DSP (Echo Park)
 Ink Versafine Black
Accessories Black Mini Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Basic Borders Dies, Retro Halloween Dies (Tim Holtz), 1/4" Square Punch (ret)

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Love that dsp! and your fun label-like sentiment! Your new pumpkin? Cute? okay, he's a little cute - but with just the right amount of 'creepy' for a proper Halloween card!! lol I love it!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Oh that pumpkin makes me smile! Fun Halloween card!

Lisa Elton said...

The paper is perfect with your new jack-o-lantern! Terrific card, LeAnne!

~amy~ said...

oh how cute! Love your new pumpkin!
Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by Challenge!

Wendy said...

Oh my! This is super cute, LeAnne! Love the pumpkin and that pretty Halloween paper! :)