Monday, October 10, 2022

CAS Plaid Pumpkin

Happy Monday, peeps! I have a fun fall card for you today; it's for the Just Us Girls CAS challenge as well as the Can You Handle The Pressure challenge, which is an "anything goes" embossing folder challenge,  although I did not do the twist of orange and black!

This is one of my favorite fall embossing folders, I've had it for several years and I try to make sure I use it at least once each autumn! I pulled out some retired Hello Honey cardstock and an older W+9 pumpkin stamp and put them all together for my card today:



After running the EF through my Big Shot, I sponged it with some Bumblebee ink, then added my litttle pumpkin, stamped in Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive inks. I added a couple Old Olive tendrils from the retired Pick a Pumpkin dies:


On the inside, I stamped a sentiment in Pumpkin Pie and added a few more leaves:


Thanks for popping in today!  

Our church bonfire was a big hit....hot dogs taste so much better when they're cooked over hot coals, even though Cassidy had to have hers cut up into little tiny pieces because of her braces!


Of course, the hayride was a hit:


I think Cass was the oldest one there, so she was sort of the babyitter of the group, which is a role she loves!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Pretty Patches-Pumpkin (W+9), Mini Tag Sentiments (Our Daily Bread Designs), Blessed (Paper Sweeties)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Hello Honey (ret)
 Ink Bumblebee, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Fall Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Sponge Daubers, Pick a Pumpkin Dies (ret), Soft Suede Marker, Old Olive Marker

7 comments:

Wendy said...

Your card is supper fun for a Fall birthday! I just love that EF and was never able to find it! Your sweet pumpkin is the perfect addition to your beautiful EF, LeAnne! Love it! Looks like your Saturday bon fire was a huge hit! The weather was a bit chilly but that makes it all the more fun! Have a great day! :)

Vickie said...

Cute card LeAnne…boy does the hayride and wiener roast take me back to my childhood. Love it. Glad to see you all are enjoy this and that Cassidy will have this wonderful memory. Sending these pic to my childhood friend…since we were 5.

I Card Everyone said...

I recently found a Christmas version of this folder in my stash, LeAnne! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration to use it! Your little pumpkin fit the bill perfectly!
What a fun activity for you all - you're right about those fire-roasted hotdogs!
=]

Diane said...

A beautiful card, I have this EB folder too and it is one of my favorites too. Looks like a fun time was had by all, ones of Fall's greatest pleasure is a bonfire and a hayride! Thank you for joining our challenge at Can You Handle The Pressure!
Diane CYHTP Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Can You Handle The Pressure}

Lisa Elton said...

That little pumpkin is so sweet, what a cute card! Looks like Miss C had a good time!

Melanie Hungerford said...

I do love that folder, I have a 4th of July version that I try to get out every year too. Your pumpkin showcases it beautifully! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Can You Handle the Pressure.

Sue VanDeVusse said...

I am loving that cute, patterned pumpkin! Great background, too. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!