Tuesday, October 18, 2022

AHSC495 Congratulations

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  My card today is for a couple's anniversary and I cannot believe that I don't have ANY really nice anniversary stamps!  SO I've made them a congratulations card, congratulating them for being married for such a long time (I know it's over 40 years!) and I hope they'll "get" my drift, LOL!  Here we go:


I began with some fall-ish DSP from the retired Rings of Love and stamped a retired background stamp called Sanded right on top with some Crumb Cake ink to give it a more rustic look.  I diecut a leaf from Poppy Parade cardstock and stamped it too, then sponged the edges.  I fit it into a So Saffron diecut circle and finally, added a sentiment from Happiness Abounds.  I did some tricky cutting to get it to fit into that banner die, and I had to laugh because the sketch that I used from Atlantic Hearts actually shows the same thing!



I added an Early Espresso suede bow for some contrast, then combined two stamps for the inside:

Everything went on a Soft Suede mat and a Very Vanilla card base!  Hope they like it!  Thanks so much for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you.  I do not give to you as the world gives.  Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Happiness Abounds, Sanded (ret), Mini Tag Sentiments (Our Daily Bread Designs), So Blessed (Technique Tuesday)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, So Saffron, Poppy Parade, Rings of Love DSP (ret)
 Ink Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Soft Suede
Accessories Dimensionals, Early Espresso Suede Ribbon (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stitched Leaves Dies (ret)

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

How could they not love it? So sweet and perfect for an Autumn wedding anniversary!
=]

lichazul said...

Absoluty gorgeous card 👏👏👏
Happy day

Lisa Elton said...

I agree with Michele, it's perfect for an Autumn anniversary! It's lovely!

Tracy F said...

What a beautiful anniversary card! I love the fall colors! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

Wendy said...

Love, love, love! This paper would make an occasion so much better! Love the diecut leaf on the stitched circle and your sentiment! My card lady recently asked me for a special Anniversary card for her friends. I used the same paper and dug thru a bunch of stamp sets until I found the right one! Well done, LeAnne! :)

Dena J said...

LOVE how you managed that sentiment! It's a beautiful card and the stamping on top of the paper is genius. Thank you for sharing you card with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Anna said...

A very festive and pretty card. I love the warm colors. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, AHSC Design Team

Allisa said...

Such a gorgeous card! Congratulations are certainly in order for over 40 years of marriage! Love the colors you created with. Thanks for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Brandi said...

I love the fall colours in this one the blues and purples are great...fabulous as always! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca