Friday, October 14, 2022

Pink Christmas

Happy Friday, peeps!  Hope you have a great weekend planned!  I have had a stamping slump the last couple of days but I managed to squeak out a card this morning for two challenges: Jingle Belles is dreaming of a "pink Christmas" in honor of Breast Cancer Month, and the TGIF challenge has a nice sketch:

I found some pretty pink-hued Christmas papers in my stash, and I used them for all the elements on the front of my card, in addition to a sparkly snowflake, so no stamping---at least on the front!  Here we go:


I diecut the Santa image with a Stylish Shapes dies, leaving the top of his hat popping up, and added a snowflake and stitched scalloped banner of white glimmer paper.  The sentiment was also from the same paper pad, my only other embellishment was a pearl in the center of the snowflake:


A Papertrey sentiment was stamped on the inside in Basic Gray ink:


Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

"He who fears the Lord has a secure fortress, and for his childredn it will be a refuge."  Proverbs 14:26

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Holiday Wishes (Papertrey Ink)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, White Glimmer, Silver Bells DSP (Kaiser Craft)
 Ink Basic Gray
Accessories Dimensionals, Festive Pearls
Tools     Big Shot, Stylish Shapes Dies, Be Mine Stitched Dies (ret), Stitched Snowflake Dies (ret)

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

OH! He is so cute with his beard tinted pink! You know I love a bit of pink at Christmas, LeAnne - a beautiful card!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Michele's right, his pink beard and hair are fun! Cute card, LeAnne!

SmilynStef said...

I love that fabulous Santa and the way you let his hat pop out of the circle die cut ... so very glad you joined our PINK Christmas at Jingle Belles.

Bonnie said...

Love this, LeAnne! The background paper is awesome! (I never can stamp words straight to cut to straighten them up!) I love this vintage Santa!

lauren bergold said...

Oh what a lovely and elegant card creation (as ALWAYS!) not to mention a terrific take on PINK CHRISTMAS! I absolutely adore the pink script paper and the vintage Santa is perfection. Great job with the sketch, as well! Thanks very much for joining our Jingle Belles fun and helping us raise money for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation! ♥♥♥