Saturday, October 29, 2022

Cupcake Spinner Card

Hi peeps!  Just a fun little spinner card today for a little girl at our church!  I haven't made one of these for a while, and I needed a wee bit of a refresher for the instructions but it came back to me quickly!  I used some Celebrate Everything DSP and an old Papertrey cupcake set for the spinner:


I know this girl loves pink and purple, so I chose this DSP and stamped the cupcake in Polished Pink and added sentiments in Highland Heather:


Mounted everything on a Highland Heather card base and stamped a birthday greeting on the inside!  Hope she likes it!  Thanks for popping in today! Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Cupcake Collection (Papertrey Ink)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Highland Heather, Celebrate Everything DSP
 Ink Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Polished Pink
Accessories Dimensionals, Foam Adhesive Strips
Tools     Big Shot, 3/4" Circle Punch, Layering Circles Dies

5 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

She will like it! Trust me on this one. I haven't done a spinner card in awhile...I think you have inspired me. Have a blessed weekend.

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne she is going to love it! I do, too!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable…she will love it!

Karen in Florida said...

Great card, LeAnne! I may case you for my granddaughter's 7th birthday on Nov 10.
Thanks for the inspiration! Spinner cards are so fun.

Lisa Elton said...

It's delightful and she's going to love it!