Saturday, October 22, 2022

Fusion Trick or Treat

Happy Saturday, all!  I believe this will probably be my last Halloween card of the season, LOL!  The Fusion challenge is a fun one; I only used the sketch only:

This silhouette image of vintage Halloweeners is also one of my favorites that I try to use every year, but I may have missed last year!  So here it is again, along with a plaid banner and some spooky moon-lit skyline paper! I had to flip the sketch so my little trick-or-treaters weren't blocked by the banner:


I believe this image is from `100 Proof Press, I just think it's so cute!  


The plaid stamp is from Concord & 9th; the sentiment is from Recollections, an oldie but goodie.  


Thanks for popping in today!

The family went to the last high school football game of the season; Cassidy immediately made a beeline for her friends, so no pictures of her!  


It was cold and crisp, a perfect night for football!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Halloween (Recollections), Halloween Silhouettes (100 Proof Press), Gingham Background (Concord & 9th)
Card stock & Papers     Basic Black, Basic White, Spooky DSP (Echo Park)
 Ink Pumpkin Pie, Versafine Onyx
Accessories Rhinestones
Tools     Big Shot, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stamparatus, Cajun Craze Blend

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

It's one my favorites, LeAnne, so I'm very happy to see them again! You always find the cutest ways to highlight these little tricksters! And once again, they remind me of my cherished Boxcar Children!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

There they are! Adorable card, LeAnne!

Linda Callahan said...

I love that silhouette parade of kids! Absolutely adorable Halloween card1