Friday, September 10, 2021

TSOT523 Candy Corn Trio

Happy Friday, peeps!  I have a real simple card today using the sketch from Try Stampin' on Tuesday along with the Stitched Triangle dies....this idea came to me during an insomnia-filled night, and I am sure I am not the first one to think of it:


Here's the sketch:


I cut layers of the triangle in Basic White, Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight, then trimmed and adhered them together.  They went on a layer of Pumpkin Pie DSP, and a panel of Daffodil Delight that was embossed with the Checks embossing folder, and the top portion of the card is also embossed with the Dots embossing folder!  The sentiment at the bottom is from Sparkle of the Season.  These are rather plain...I might make another set with some glitter or sparkle or sequins or something!!!  Thanks for popping in today!

Enjoy your day and be blessed!



 

12 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

If my insomnia could turn out that rewarding, I would be happy losing sleep. What a fantastic idea...and your favorite color! It makes me want candy corn but that's one of the reasons I had so many cavities as a child!! Those and circus peanuts. Have a blessed day.

I Card Everyone said...

So cahUTE!! You're the first one I've seen use triangles for candy corn, LeAnne! Love it!
=]

Carol L said...

I WISH my insomnia would result in a great card like this! LOL Fun candy corn idea!

Lisa Elton said...

How fun is this! Cute idea for the triangles, LeAnne!

Heather said...

LOVE this, LeAnne! I'm a huge candy corn fan, and what a brilliant way to use those dies! Eee! Love the fresh and bright look! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

barb mann said...

Love this LeAnne! Great use of the dies and colors. Perfect for the sketch!

Tracey McNeely said...

LeAnne your candy corn is adorable, super creative!

Linda Callahan said...

I am a candy corn fan so I love this!

Donna Scholz said...

Great interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch, LeAnne! I love all the textures of your die cuts and embossed background!! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us!!! -Donna

Melanie R said...

Wonderful fun card, LeAnne! My sleepless nights rarely produce such a sweet and cheerful result. Thank you for playing along with us at TSOT 523.

Valérie said...

I love your candy corns LeAnne! So glad you had this brilliant idea during an insomnia :). Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at Try Stampin'On Tuesday! Valérie DT

libbystamps said...

love, Love, LOVE your card and candy corn! Thank you for joining Try Stampin' on Tuesday for Challenge #523! Awesome take on the challenge!