Thursday, September 23, 2021

IB188C Plaid Tidings

Hi everyone!  Time for a new Inspired By Challenge!  We're still offering TWO choices and an optional sketch, so lots of possibilities for creating!  Let's check out the inspiration photos first:

And here's the optional sketch:

I went with those adorable little Christmas embroidery hoops...toooooo cute!  And I knew exactly what I was going to use!  Here we go:


This CTMH die was perfect for my little "ornaments"!  After cutting it from some Kraft paper, I backed it with some retired plaid SU DSP, then added some little Tim Holtz Seasonal Chitchat stickers (that I have had for years)!!  


I added some diecut greenery, berries and a big red bow!  Easy as can be!  


I hope you'll find some seasonal inspiration from our photos and share your creations with us over at Inspired By as well!  And be sure to come back a wee bit later...I'll be using this same die for another holiday creation---different holiday, though!  Thanks for popping in!

Just a few pictures from my morning walk....fall is in the air!



Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps None
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Kraft, Evening Evergreen, Plaid Tidings DSP (ret)
 Ink None
Accessories Enamel Dots (ret), Real Red Sheer Ribbon, Chitchat Seasonal Stickers (Tim Holtz)
Tools     Big Shot, Circles Die (Close to My Heart), Pretty Pines Dies (ret)

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh LeAnne, it was perfect timing to have those chit-chat stickers at hand! They're perfect for your little 'hoops!'
We've been noticing the pine trees are exceptionally loaded this year - is it another sign of our Winter to come? Yikes!
=]

Danni Reid said...

Swooning over this card, love every detail!

Jan Clothier said...

What a fabulous idea! So effective, with the wee word stickers. The contrast between the Kraft and the tartan is gorgeous.

Bonnie said...

A perfect take on this photo, LeAnne! Love that plaid and the pictures of God's handiwork in your neighborhood!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this! You've captured those little hoops perfectly and topped them off with the prettiest little swag!

Silke Ledlow said...

Fabulous card LeAnne! I love this idea...you definitely nailed the inspiration!

ElizStewart said...

LeAnne... LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card! Adorable yet simple...so perfect.

Lorraine said...

Great take on that inspiration. And beautiful photos!