Sunday, September 19, 2021

PP559 CAS Fall Fun

Hi there peeps!  It's time for a new Paper Players challenge with the talented Claire as our hostess!  It's CLEAN AND SIMPLE week!!!  Here we go:

 

I probably didn't follow the guidelines too much for my CAS card today; my "white" space is Cajun Craze, and there's not supposed to be any pattern, and I used the Stitched Greenery die to add some interest to it!  Hopefully the rest is CAS enough!  So here it is:


This image is from a 1999 SU set called Fall for All, and in keeping with the CAS theme, I simply stamped it and left it uncolored.  I added a sentiment from Banner Year and a few falling leaves!  Simple and easy!


I hope you can play along with the Players this week and share your CAS "Fall Fun" creation with us!  Be sure to check out what the DT created as well!  Thanks for stopping by!

Everyone loves shopping and getting some new goodies...even if it's only a little purse!

Enjoy your day and be blessed!

"If you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name." 1 Peter 4:16

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Banner Year, Fall for All (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Bumblebee
 Ink Cajun Craze
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Greenery Die, Stitched Rectangle Die, Seasonal Swirls Die, Stitched Shapes Dies (ret), Stitched Leaves Die (Lawn Fawn)

12 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I think that leafy background adds real interest to the focal image and I like the non-white ‘white space’ on today’s card LeAnne! Since the other elements are so beautifully CAS I think this meets our brief :-) I was intrigued by how similar our images were this week - clearly what goes around, comes around, and I’m looking forward to casing your card with mine. Love that sentiment too - I forgot I had it but it’s perfect - off to hunt it out!!

I Card Everyone said...

What's all the fuss about 'white space?' anyway? Ha! I think the Craze should allow for Cajun in the Fall, LeAnne - and think your card is perfection, right down to the last little impression!
OH what a darling little purse!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

I think your card is very CAS! Love it! The image is very similar to the current host set, Seasons of Fun...which I just may have to use for this challenge!

Wendy said...

Love it, LeAnne! I look forward to seeing your blog everyday because I love that you pull out those old sets and breath new life into them! So glad I am not the only one who keeps those oldie but goodies! TFS and have a great day! :)

laurie said...

I love the leaf backgound, it adds so much interest! Awesome fall card. I agree shopping is fun!

Lisa Elton said...

White or not, I love your stitched background! This is just the sweetest card! Almost as sweet as Cassidy's little purse!

Nancy said...

I think you broke no rules! Your card is clearly CAS and I think as long as it has open space it doesn't matter what color it is...well that is my thoughts at least. Sweet card and love the purse too! Take care!

Claire Broadwater said...

I love your card and it works perfectly for my challenge! I love the sweet image! Playing in the leaves was always so fun! The sentiment is so "Southern", too! You rocked my theme and Cassidy is beautiful! Who doesn't love a new purse???

Anne Marie Hile said...

Oooh, I just love all of those little stitched details! Super cute, especially with that sweet image. I just got that set and can't wait to ink it up. I'm with Cassidy, too. Getting a new purse is always a day brightener!

Amanda Mertz said...

I love the background, "white" or not...'open space' always seems to be a better descriptor to me than a color! That image is adorable and I love that you didn't color it but brought more color in with the sweet little leaves! Have a great week!

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, LeAnne! Some of the vintage SU! images are the absolute BEST! This one is perfect for the theme. In my opinion, "white space" doesn't have to be "white"! I like Amanda's descriptor of "open space" better. Of course, no one ever accused me of being a CAS expert (wink)! Enjoy the rest of your week! And oh...Cassidy's purse is super cute!!!

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, I love that background, it adds so much texture and interest but doesn't detract from the focal point. The little leaves you placed are the perfect finishing touch. And I love that you didn't color the image. Fabulous card
hugs
jaydee

BTW... So green about your bluebird bathing!