Tuesday, May 19, 2020

RRCB135 Tic Tac Toe

Happy Tuesday, everyone!  It's time for a new Retro Rubber challenge, where we challenge you to use your older stamps (at least one year old)! This week we have a fun tic-tac-toe grid:

No photo description available.

I chose the bottom row across: flowers, patterned paper and bright colors, and instead of making a card, I chose to make a little gift bag using a retired Mini Treat Bag die and some polka-dotted Brights DSP:


I cut my bag from some Coastal Cabana retired papers, and selected three more colors, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive, and diecut them using a Stitched Rectangle die, layering them to make a panel for my Swirly Bird flower. It was stamped in Daffodil Delight and Melon Mambo as well (2016):


I used some Ornate Garden ribbon for the stem, and stamped some Old Olive leaves, as well as some random flowers.  The "for you" is in the same die set, and I added some enamel embellishments for the centers of the flowers. 


I filled it with some shreddie and it's ready to go for a little gift for a special someone!

Please play along with our Tic-Tac-Toe challenge and share your creations with us at the Retro Rubber Challenge!  Can't wait to see them!  Just make sure you tell us the approximate age of the stamps that you're using!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!




9 comments:

Carol L said...

This is just adorable! Years ago my upline gave me a big cookie in this little bag and I've saved it (the bag LOL) all these years because it's so cute! Beautiful layering and color scheme for this - a very special little gift to give!

Claudia said...

Wow, this is bright! It looks like an oilily design. My sister used to have a coat in these colors years ago.:-)

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne you have ticked all three of those boxes beautifully! So very cute!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Lovin' the plethora of polka dots, this is CUTE!!

Linda Callahan said...

Such a bright and happy design! Perfect for a gift bag!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is lovely - so bright and colourful and I love the swirly flower! This will make a little girl’s day - and that’s just the packaging!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

LeAnne, this little bag is adorable, what a great gift to give in itself.
The colors are bright and cheerful, I would also keep this bag for sure.
Awesome project!!
XO

Jan Clothier said...

The polka dot theme works well with the brights and that lollipop flower. I'd forgotten about that great 'for you' die cut! It was so useful and I still have it, so I'll hunt it out.

Claire Grantham said...

Love that you made a little bag. It is SO bright and cheery, anyone would be so happy and thrilled to receive it LeAnne. Cx