Tuesday, March 24, 2015

TSOT211

DSCF8761

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  It’s still cold and raw outside, so I thought another springy card was in order!  This time, I went vintage with a beautiful Crafty Secrets image and the Try Stampin’ On Tuesday sketch, which you can see here!  So here we go:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Vintage Crafty Secrets Bird Birthday

Since I let the papers do all the work, this was actually a very quick card to make!  I did stamp a couple words and images on the DSP, which is from MME’s Lost & Found Market Street 6x6 pad, and I sponged and distressed some of the edges for a more vintage look:

DSCF8764

I did some stamping on the inside as well, with one of the first SU sets I ever bought, Say it with Scriptures, and an image from CS called Bird Lovers:

DSCF8765

Thanks for visiting today!

Putting her to work scrubbing carrots for dinner!

DSCF8755

DSCF8757

5 comments:

stampwithsandy said...

LeAnne this is so lovely! Those vintage papers are gorgeous!

Linda said...

So so sweet helping grandma. I love it!
Adorable card! TFS

Bonnie said...

This is beautiful, LeAnne! Love those vintage birds! You've got a good helper there!

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely layers of lovely papers!! This oozes spring LeAnne. We had roasted carrots today, where was Cassidy when I needed here?!?

Ina G said...

I love vintage cards and yours is beautiful. Gorgeous DP and that little strip of lace just finishes it of perfectly.