Saturday, March 7, 2015

LRW279

DSCF8406

Happy Saturday, everyone!  Just a quick little post today!  I snagged this wonderful tutorial for these little treat boxes from Pootles…she is a MASTER at using the Envelope Punch Board!  You can see it here!  This is a great way to use up some of the plethora of DSP I have, LOL!  For my project today, I used the Best Year Ever DSP from SAB, along with Four Frames, for an Easter treat:

DSCF8405

I stamped the frame (and sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes) in Soft Suede and colored it with a blender pen.  I stamped another one on scrap paper and cut out the inside to make a mask, then sponged some Soft Sky ink lightly inside.  I stamped a couple of flowers from Something to Say, although next time, I would probably stamp them in Soft Suede again and color them, as I feel they don’t quite match this way.  I punched out my image and flowers, and mounted them on a piece of burlap ribbon, glued it to the front, then punched a “handle” with the 3/4” circle punch and tied it with some Baked Brown Sugar baker’s twine.  Since the Little Red Wagon challenge this week is “birds”, I’m entering it there, too!

The huge tower of Legos made it into the living room, where it collapsed!  A new “line-up” began; she told me these were swimmers, getting ready to swim in the pool:

DSCF8375

DSCF8376

And, of course, I hung around with the camera a wee bit too long:

DSCF8378

Enjoy your day!

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

LeAnne this little treat box is oozing with spring prettiness!

laurie said...

Love the cute treat box! And the funny face..haha!

Debbie Mageed said...

Love how you melded both challenges into a super cute card! Lots to look at with color and texture. Versatile for anyone, too!

Joanne said...

Your treat box is so bright and pretty! I love the addition of the burlap. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
Joanne xo