Saturday, March 14, 2015

KJ214 and FMS177

DSCF8536

Happy Saturday, everyone!  Another green card today, this one with more of a vintage feel!  I used the Freshly Made Sketches sketch:

and the Take Your Pick challenge at The Kraft Journal; my choices were green, white and button:

LeAnne Pugliese WeeInklings Crafty Secrets Vintage Spring Wishes

I used a Crumb Cake cardbase and added some layers of DSP from a DCWV seasonal card stack.  I found a cute little Irish lady image from a Crafty Secrets Seasonal Booklet and trimmed it to fit my card.  I added a little Naturals White banner, stamped with a sentiment from Papertrey and a little floral image from Tiny Tags, then finished it off with some natural ribbon and a Very Vintage button tied with Linen thread!  Thanks for visiting today!

Cassidy has just started gymnastics, and the gym had a demonstration for all the parents….it was packed, and I did not get any good pictures.  I did snag this one (she was being held up by one of the spotters) on the small bar; she was too afraid on the higher one!  But all the kids got a medal, and she was thrilled with that!

DSCF6123

DSCF6137

Enjoy your day!

7 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful card! Love the green.
Oh my these pictures will be so valuable when she is a first place winner in the Olympics.
Really sweet! Hugs and Happy weekend! Linda

Bev Gomez said...

Cute card today dear! Love it that they give all of the gymnastic contestants a ribbon. Good for their esteem early in life. Happy St. Patty's day and Pi day too!

jengd said...

Lovely card! And don't sweat the photo. Liam did some tumbling classes and I was never able to get good photos even though the group was small. :)

Lisa Elton said...

You always make the best cards with those vintage images LeAnne, this is so pretty! YAY for Cassidy and her medal, she looks so cute!!

~Tammy~ said...

As always, a lovely card for our gallery at The Kraft Journal. The Natural Ribbon looks amazing in your design. Thank you again for sharing your talents with us. I look forward to what you have to share this week! :-)

Cindy Hall said...

I love this card, LeAnne. You've definitely captured Spring with this one! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

laurie said...

What a great vintage card...love the green!