Monday, January 23, 2012

JUGS120 & CCMC-OCC1

DSCF2113

Squeaking in another quick post today---I have been working on this card for a couple days and finally finished it!  It’s for the JUGS challenge:

and the Create with Connie & Mary sketch:

Another sweet Valentine:

DSCF2112

Since I already had my Two Tags die on my desk, I cut out another one from textured Whisper White, added two leftover pieces of red Glimmer paper that had been punched with the Triple Layer Blossom punch and stamped a few heart embellishments to pop up over top of them:

DSCF2116 DSCF2115

This just makes me smile….and so does she, “playing” with our dominoes!

DSCF2104 DSCF2106 DSCF2110

Have a great day!

10 comments:

THINGS YOU'D NEVER GUESS ABOUT ME said...

The cards I particularly love are the ones that go together as if by magic and the ones that take two days....I'm always less pleased with.

Last night, a 15 minute card was already in my head. It laid out precisely and is now my favorite, but I have worked for days on ONE card only to put it in my toss pile.

Is this normal? LOL

Becky said...

Love this....so pretty....red & pink are gorgeous together I think! Love all the pics of the grandbaby...she is growing so fast!!!

Marisa said...

Very cute card, Leanne :) Love the flower frames for the hearts and great use of the sketch and colour combo.

Linda said...

These both made me smile too. Love all at the pretty pink.

Lynn said...

Leanne, you did it again...made another card that I adore! All the embellishment layering is truly fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Mary Brown said...

GORGEOUS card Leanne! Love all the little details on this! Thanks for playing along!

Connie Babbert said...

OH...so lovely, Leeann! I'm glad you played along with the sketch on Create with Connie and Mary! You are always welcome!

Darlene Gabriel said...

What a beautiful Valentine card. More inspiration using this tag. I love all the hearts and the sparkly blossoms.
Love the pictures of your sweet granddaughter.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh this is fabulous! Love the glittered frames and hearts! Thanks for playing in the JUGS challenge~

Dana Gustafson said...

So cute Leanne! Loving it! Thank you for playing with Just Us Girls!