Tuesday, January 31, 2012

ColourQ 122

DSCF4024

Happy Tuesday!  Check out these fun heart-shaped goodies featured on Arielle’s ColourQ challenge today:

cqc122

If I had had some red felt, I might have been tempted to do some needlecraft project, but I had to resort to papercrafting!  I just purchased some fun black & white ribbons, and I had seen little frames made from lace at my local craft store, so I thought using the ribbon to make a frame would be fun, too:

CQC122-LeAnne stampin

DSCF4027

I used Nesties for my hearts and some SU stamps for my sentiments and images….if you have any questions, just shoot me an email!  And be sure to stop over to the ColourQ blog to see the other designers’ creations!  We are thrilled to have added two fabulous new designers to our court!  It is so exciting to welcome Silke Ledlow and Jen Mitchell to the ColourQ!  Woohoo!

DSCF0229

Looking at pictures of herself!!!

22 comments:

Linda Fisher said...

So CLEVER! LeAnne I love your creativity you are always on top of your game!

Pam~ said...

Fabulous look ... love your ribbon frame, LeAnne!

Linda said...

Cora loves to look at her pictures. It is so much fun to look at the pictures with her.
I love, love, love this card. The ribbon frame it is wonderful.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, how pretty LeAnne. Love hte pretty hearts and the ribbon frame! Great use of the colors and fab take on the photo! :o)

Lesley said...

Love that frame idea LeAnne! I went looking for those nesties yesterday, but to no avail! Wonderful card with the colours!

Barbara said...

What an awesome take on the challenge, LeAnne! This is gorgeous!

Betty Benton said...

Loving your ribbon frame and the layered heart! Miss Inquisitive didn't take all the photos out of the album?????

Rita W said...

I love that ribbon frame, LeAnne! What a fun idea!

Marisa said...

LOVE how you used this week's colours! The ribbon frame is fabulous! I smiled when I saw her looking at pics of herself. My daughter would spend hours looking at pics of herself :)

barb mann said...

Love the frame idea! Great card & colors!

Unknown said...

Totally adorable! I love all the white space and the ribbon frame! :)

Vicky Hayes said...

You've used the colours brilliantly LeAnne! I love the photo of your granddaughter today - my children never seem to tire of looking at pictures of themselves either!

Marlena M. said...

Oh,this is gorgeous, LeAnne. I love the ribbon frame! ;)

Marybeth said...

This is a gorgeous framed card and very cleaver! Looks beautiful . I love that you post pictures of your sweet granddaughter. I would have to take turns with the 11 grandchildren I have!

Margaret Moody said...

This is so cute, LeAnne! Love the ribbon frame and the layered heart! Such a happy card that anyone would love to receive!

Gisela said...

Love the frame ribbon frame LeAnne, that is one cute card

Tracey McNeely said...

That ribbon frame rocks, I love the heart layers and all the ribbons you chose.

Lisa Elton said...

This ribbon treatment is so fun, love the different patterns. They frame your dimensional heart beautifully!

Jackie Rockwell said...

Polka dots are my favorite pattern! Love how you used them multiple times. The black ribbon makes a striking fame!

Kristie W. said...

What a great card! I love what you did with the ribbon strips!

Denise Willerton said...

what a fabulous card LeAnne ~ your ribbon frame is brilliant :-) TFS and have a wonderful day!

Julie Marshall said...

Love the ribbon frame. What a great idea.