Thursday, January 19, 2012

FMS18

DSCF2047
A lovely sketch from Freshly Made Sketches this week:
gave me a chance to use the new Valentine’s set from the mini, P.S. I Love You, as well as the beautiful Designer Cuts:
DSCF2046
I cut the front panel from one of the Designer Cuts cards, mounted a piece of Riding Hood Red DP behind it and put it on a RHR card. 
DSCF2048
A Blushing Bride mat and matching pleated ribbon complement the rich deep red, and I took a cue from my friend Donna at Butternut Sage and “unpleated” some ribbon to make a luscious rhinestone-clad bow!  I heat-embossed a little row of hearts at the bottom right and added a sentiment above:
DSCF2045
On the inside, I stamped a sentiment from God’s Blessings in RHR and added the large heart  in Blushing Bride:
DSCF2050
I just love this sweet set!  
DSCF2044
Feeling a little bit better!

15 comments:

Linda Fisher said...

You are so stinkin clever!!! These cards are on my next shopping list! Just BEAUTIFUL!

Patti J said...

Sigh....how can you ever tell those beautiful blue eyes 'NO'??? Great card today - Clever must be your middle name? LOVE it!!! Thanks for sharing...

Denise Willerton said...

adorable card LeAnne ~ I'e been looking at these cards....hmmmmm...got me thinking again ~ so glad Cassidy is feeling better! Enjoy this day and stay warm!!!! It's freezing here at home...and we live in Winnipeg because....

Linda Callahan said...

Just lovely - that cut out design is exquisite - may have to order some of those! And I love those teeny embossed hearts :)

dpkennedy said...

This is so delicate and pretty! I really love it both inside and out!

Elaine M said...

Oh WOW - wish they'd make that heart as a die cut - mercy me it's fantastic. Really did a lovely job on your card. Give our sweet girl a hug for me - glad she's looking all bright eyed today.

Carol L said...

WOWSAH!! Gorgeous card - I just love the heart!!

Jen Timko said...

Yep, adding those note cards to my next order! Fantastic! So glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Notes by Nina said...

Very pretty card, that heart is beautiful.

None None said...

Just precious! I love the unpleated bow (I'm going to use that idea soon!) and the notecard. My mom just ordered some (to give me) so I will definitely try this as well. Love the inside sentiment as well!

Hope you have a great weekend and stay warm! Looks like snow is finally coming...

Jen Mitchell said...

This is so sweet and delicate. I love how you've got the dp peeking through the heart.

Lesley said...

What a great idea to use the front of the card with the cut out LeAnne. So pretty! And the stamping underneath looks great too.

Wendy said...

Oh this is beautiful, LeAnne! And that granddaughter of yours is so CUTE! She always puts a smile on my face when I see you post pictures of her! :)

Linda said...

Gorgeous card Leanne. Thanks for sharing.

Linda D.

Tui Nathan said...

Oh my .... this is one super pretty card ... love it LeAnne!
Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!