Monday, July 1, 2024

AHSC584 Thinking of You Always

Happy Monday, everyone!  Happy July!  And it's time for a new Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge!  Here we go:


I recently got the new Scenic Pumpkin Patch stamp set that will be available in a couple of days.  Honestly, I shy away from SCENES.  Yikes, they scare me! But I was determined to try out this set because I just love pumpkins! And I know we're in the middle of summer, but bear with me as I stamp some pumpkins:


I placed most of my stamping to the right of the panel to satisfy the sketch.  I did make a lot of little masks to keep in my stamp case for future use....it's really helpful when you want to layer these images! Everything is pretty straightforward stamping, although I did use a die that I can't even remember the name of, it was one of the first SU came out with, along with some retired leaf dies and some fall colors:

The sentiment is also new, from the Winterly Tree Tops set, such a nice sentiment too! The Mossy Meadow card base was embossed with the Leaf Fall EF, although it's hard to tell!

So I'll keep playing with this set and hopefully the scenery won't scare me so much, LOL!  I hope you'll play along with our sketch too!  The Atlantic Hearts blog will feature all the DT samples on Wednesday, so check them out!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Scenic Pumpkin Patch, Winterly Tree Tops
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Mossy Meadow, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry DSP (ret), Masking Paper
 Ink Balmy Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Pecan Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Garden Green, Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, Seasonal Tags Framelits (ret), Labels Dies (ret), Blending Brush, Early Espresso Marker (for birds)

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I'm not ready for Fall quite yet, LeAnne, but I do LOve pumpkins and your darling scene at the pumpkin patch!
=]

Bonnie said...

Scenes are scary but you did great with this one, LeAnne! I love the thought of Fall. It's my favorite time of year!

Linda Callahan said...

Delightful fall scene but I can't think about fall yet! Focusing on the sunshine and warm weather!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your pretty little fall scene!