Sunday, July 21, 2024

PP699 Joanne's CAS Birthday

Happy Sunday, everyone!  Joanne is our Paper Players hostess with an awesome CAS theme for us today---a quick, easy, Clean-and-Simple birthday!

This challenge gave me a chance to play with some new goodies!  Here we go:


I used Wanted to Say dies with Berry Burst glimmer paper and Fresh Freesia cardstock, then added a sweet little watercolored butterfly from Sketched Butterflies and mounted it on an impressively-embossed background using the Dotted Circles embossing folder:


I placed the embossing folder so that the center circle would be where the butterfly sat!  On the inside, I added a sentiment from Country Birdhouse and a few more butterflies in Berry Burst:


I hope you can find some time to play along with our Clean-and-Simple challenge this week! We always need birthday cards, so get some stamps, ink and paper and show us your easy cards!  Can't wait to see them over at the Paper Players!  Thanks for visiting! Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Sketched Butterflies, Country Birdhouse
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Thick Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Adhesive Sheet, Berry Burst Glimmer (ret)
 Ink Berry Burst
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Wanted to Say Dies, Sketched Butterflies Dies, Dotted Circles Embossing Folder

13 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Clean and simply adorable!
=]

ElizStewart said...

LeAnne... beautifully CAS! Great EF background.

Tracy Grauer said...

A very pretty and impressive CAS birthday card!

Jeanne H said...

Love your card! I had to hunt for it, but I have the dotted circles folder. tfs

Jan Clothier said...

Beautiful colour combination - so crisp! Butterflies are perfect. I love the look of that folder. I've just got it but have yet to use it.

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific CAS card, LeAnne! I like that polka dotty EF!

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, I just love this embossing folder. It is just too fun! The Berry Burst just pops off the white. SOOOO pretty!

Wendy said...

So pretty, LeAnne! Love the color and that embossed background! :)

Linda Callahan said...

Loving that embossing! Pretty card!

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, I love that embossed background, it really does add so much wonderful texture and movement to your card. I also love the layered sentiment and the matching butterfly
hugs
jaydee

Stef Perry said...

Impressive embossing, indeed! Love that circular design that adds so much texture. That butterfly is so sweet and both it and the sentiment look very pretty in those colors. Beautiful CAS card, LeAnne!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Fabulously CAS LeAnne! I love how the EF positioning draws the eye to the butterfly too. Beautiful!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, LeAnne! This embossing folder makes the perfect backdrop for the butterfly. Clean, simple, and sweet!