Wednesday, July 24, 2024

LRW766 Glitter in the Sun

Happy Thursday, peeps! I have been MIA...not much mojo and every time I sit down to create something, I get interrupted!  The peppers, tomatoes and zucchini in my garden keep calling my name!  I did manage to squeak out a little step card for the Little Red Wagon challenge, and even it was a struggle for me!  But here we go:


I used some Petunia Pop cardstock, papers and ink with the Happiest Day to create it!  I just love this fun little sentiment and the cute dragonfly!  I did use some retired glimmer paper and retired dies:


I added some little "sun rays" and some gems for sparkle! Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Happiest Day
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Petunia Pop, Petunia Pop DSP, Berry Burst Glimmer (ret)
 Ink Petunia Pop, Bubble Bath
Accessories Earth Tone Shimmer Gems, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched So Sweetly Dies (ret)

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

What a darling card - your mojo might be hiding but your creative folds never cease to amaze me, LeAnne!
LOve that sentiment! Now take the saltshaker and go eat a tomato in the garden for me, 'kay?
=]

Bonnie said...

What a sweet sentiment and it this card doesn't look like you struggled. Enjoy those fresh vegetables!

Lisa Elton said...

I see no lack of mojo with this creative card! Love the sparkle and the sweet dragonfly!

Jan Clothier said...

Very bright and summery! I could do with some of that sunshine here!

Kate said...

I'm glad you found your mojo as your card is absolutely lovely!! Such pretty colours and papers too.

Thanks for joining us for our “Two Steps Behind” challenge at Little Red Wagon this week! I’m so glad that you linked your project!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Linda Callahan said...

Great fancy fold! Pretty card!