Monday, February 26, 2024

Inkspirational #310 Snarky Birthday!

 Happy Monday, peeps!  I have a sweet, funny birthday card for you today.  It uses the mood board from Inkspirational, which is really yummy:


And I CASE'd a really cute sketch that Jaimie Babarczy used here...adorable!  So here we go:


I recently picked up a fun CTMH set at a flea market, and it had this cake slice image and die in it, so I put it to use, stamping it in Mint Macaron and Pink Pirouette.  I added a Country Gingham mat and a Pink Pirouette scallop and diecut a circle from the Everyday Essentials dies.  A little candle, some iridescent gems and some embossing on the front for fun:


And then the snarky part...you definitely would have to be a certain kind of friend to send a card with this sentiment, LOL!


My sister would probably get the humor on this one....but I'll have to save it until December, LOL!  Thanks for popping in today!

Cassidy's basketball picture:


She's almost as tall as I am already!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Celebrate Today (Close to My Heart)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pink Pirouette (ret),  Country Gingham DSP (ret)
 Ink Mint Macaron (ret), Pink Pirouette (ret), Blushing Bride (ret)
Accessories Iridescent Gems, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Softly Sophisticated EF, Everyday Essential Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies, Celebrate Today Dies (Close to My Heart), Daffodil Delight Marker, Wink of Stella

8 comments:

Carol L said...

I love this pretty pastel card and the humor that's found inside! It's great and sure to bring good laughs. I am still shocked at how quickly Cassidy has grown up to be such a beautiful young woman! The years have simply flown by!

I Card Everyone said...

Everything is so pretty on your birthday card, LeAnne - right down to the sparkle on the flame! OH, yes, I LOve the snarky sentiment, too!
Darling shot of Cassidy!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

Great card using the pastels and I love the sentiment! Cassidy is a beauty and growing up fast.

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a cute card, LeAnne and what a funny sentiment! Great photo of Miss C too. I still can't get over how grown up she is!

Vicky Hayes said...

Those colours are delicious LeAnne and I love your pretty take on the inspiration photo. Cassidy's basketball photo makes her look like a pro athlete! Vicky x

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your pretty pastel card but that photo off Cassidy - wow, so grown up! She looks more like Dana every day too, don't you think?

Nonni said...

Such a cute card, I love all the details. The funny sentiment surely made me laugh! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!

Julia Aston said...

What a wonderful slice of cake and totally fun sentiment LeAnn! Love the subtle embossed background in the white and the scalloped strip in pink grounding the cake! what a beautiful woman Cassidy is becoming! AND active in sports - win/win!! thanks for joining us at Inkspirational: MoodBoard! Julia xx