Sunday, February 25, 2024

FMS678 Sketch By Anne Marie

Happy Sunday, peeps! Hope your weekend is going by nicely!  Anne Marie is our Paper Players hostess this week with an awesome sketch! Love all these layers--check it out:

The hardest part was choosing which papers to use, LOL!  I chose to use some Boho Blue-themed papers from Countryside Inn and Poetic Expressions, and a little sprig from Dainty Delight!  Here we go:



Each panel is matted with cardstock to coordinate; I stamped the flowers in Night of Navy and lightly watercolored them with Boho Blue ink.  If you use a light touch, the outlines won't bleed!  I mounted them on two circles; both were was diecut with the Everyday Details dies, and I embossed the white one with the Timeworn Type embossing folder, and added some pearls:


The sentiment from Lasting Joy was heat-embossed in white on another piece of Countryside Inn DSP.  Since the embossing tends to warp DSP, I backed it with a piece of cardstock before embossing to give it some stability:


Everything was mounted on a Basic White card base; I think this could be used for any number of occasions, so I left the inside blank.

The design team at the Paper Players blog has come up with some fun, amazing samples, so I hope you'll head over there to see them! Be sure to share your creativity with us as well!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Lasting Joy, Dainty Delight
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Boho Blue, Night of Navy, Countryside Inn DSP, Poetic Expressions DSP
 Ink Night of Navy, Boho Blue, Craft White
Accessories Pearls, Dimensionals, White Embossing Powder
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Everyday Details Dies, Dainty Delight Dies, Timeworn Type Embossing Folder, Heat Tool

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne you are 'turning my head' with these dusty blues! I adore this little floral branch and you light touch with their coloring - stunning!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

I just love that DSP! So ch a pretty mix of patterns!

Lisa Elton said...

That's such pretty little floral sprig! You always have a way with blues, LeAnne. Wonderful card!

Cynthia Stevenson said...

This is lovely LeAnne. I really like the blue in different patterns and the pearls finish it perfectly.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this LeAnne - so fresh and clean in blue and white! I love this and whilst you might not realise it, we were definitely on the same lines. Check out my AYSI card tomorrow which I made last week and you'll see exactly what I mean!

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, this is so beautiful!!!!!! I love the blue and white and the die cuts and little pearls. This is just so fabulous!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Just beautiful in blue! Love the mix of patterns, they look so textural. The pearls are the perfect touch, too. Thank for rocking my sketch this week, my friend! :)