Tuesday, February 20, 2024

FF0153 Making Friends

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I have another "friendship" card today; while I was making my Paper Players card, I decided to just ink up another cute image from that Rare Images set. This one features a little girl with her kitten; so here we go:


This time I stamped my little girl on some watercolor paper with Stazon ink and colored her with inks and an aquapainter, leaving the little kitten's face white:


I found an older SU stamp that had this friendship sentiment, so I stamped it on watercolor paper as well, then diecut it with the Nested Essentials die.  I added some featherstitching to the side of the watercolor paper panel, as well as at the bottom of the Azure Afternoon card, and added some black and white gingham to coordinate:


I think I'll throw this in the ring over at Festive Friday; the blue and white colors and the "supportive statement" should fit the bill!


Thanks for popping in today! Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Friends 24-7 (ret), Vintage Children (Rare Image Stamps)
Card stock & Papers     Watercolor, Azure Afternoon
 Ink Stazon, Azure Afternoon, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride (ret)
Accessories Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Perennial Postage Dies, Nested Essentials Dies, Stitching Lines Dies (Ellen Hutson), Aquapainter

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

This little girl with her kitten is so sweet, LeAnne! Love the added touches of gingham ribbon and feather stitching!

I Card Everyone said...

It IS the best business of all, LeAnne! Thanks for sharing your friendship and this adorable little girl and her kitten today! I love the ribbon and stitches!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

Adorable. Love this sweet image with the Azure Afternoon color you used and that sentiment.

Karen in Florida said...

What a sweet card! You can't go wrong with a kitty in the picture!
I have this old Friends 24-7 set. It's a good one!
Thanks for sharing!
Huggs from sunny & marvelous Florida

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, this is cute! They look like the best of friends!

Linda Callahan said...

So sweet - love the bright blue!

Beth McCullough said...

Absolutely darling, LeAnne! My adult daughter just got her first cat and is absolutely in love, just like the little girl on your card. Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. :)

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, any card featuring a person with a kitten is a winner in my book :-). The mixture of the blues and black with the white is fabulous. So crips and clean and takes me back to my school days when that was one of our summer dress colors. fabulous card. So glad you shared this with us at Festive Friday this week
hugs
jaydee

Melva Peters said...

Adorable card! Thanks for joining us this week on Festive Friday Challenges