Friday, February 9, 2024

FMS622 Lavender Love

Happy Friday, everyone!  We have a special weekend planned, so this will be quick! Jen has a nice sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches, so I had to play along:

Since I was playing with stencils for yesterday's card, I got out some retired SU masks and decided to use them to make another Valentine's card:


I used Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather and Garden Green inks for my floral, and the sentiment was stamped in Gorgeous Grape.  I also added a little floral from Country Bouquet to match, and embossed the bottom portion with a polka-dot embossing folder:


After adhering a couple of sequins, I added more sentiments from Country Bouquet on the inside of the Fresh Freesia card:

Thanks for popping in today! Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Country Bouquet
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Garden Green
 Ink Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape
Accessories Sequins, Dimensionals, Butterflies & Flowers Decorative Masks (ret)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Blending Brushes, Checks & Dots Embossing Folder (ret), Stitched Be Mine Dies (ret), Banner Dies (Pink & Main)

8 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Love the non-traditional color! Have a blessed weekend.

I Card Everyone said...

I'm so happy we are friends, LeAnne! I'd hate to think of all the pretty cards I'd miss here - this one included! LOve the shades of lavender and this lovely stencil!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

Such a beautiful card with those purple flowers. Nicely done with the sketch. Have a fun weekend!

Bonnie said...

Awesome stenciled flowers, LeAnne! I LOVE these purples together!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh... this is pretty, LeAnne! Love the colors!

Carol L said...

This is so so pretty with those fabulous colors and I really like that inside sentiment too! Enjoy your weekend!

Jen Mitchell said...

Gorgeous Valentine! These colors are so beautiful together I love the polka dotted texture at the bottom.

Karren said...

Beautiful! The colours and those stenciled flowers are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.