Saturday, January 14, 2023

TGIF403 Happy Anniversary

Happy Saturday, peeps! I am busy getting ready for my Hostess Appreciation party tomorrow!  I love hanging out with my stamping friends!  I did sneak in a little time to share an anniversary card for my special someone...it will be 24 years on Monday!  I used the sketch from TGIF:



and some new (and old) products from the SU mini catalog!  Here we go:


I used some Night of Navy DSP from the Regency Park collection and paired it with some wildflower paper from the retired Heart & Home DSP; hopefully John won't think it's too feminine!  But I loved how the two looked together!  I stamped the hearts in Night of Navy as well and added a sentiment from Love For You. 

 The inside was a combination of Love For You and Country Bouquet:


Clean, simple and easy!  Thanks for visiting today!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Love For You, Country Bouquet
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Regency Park DSP, Heart & Home DSP (ret)
 Ink Night of Navy
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Love For You Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Country Bouquet Punch

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Super sweet and just perfect for your anniversary, LeAnne! Loving the monochromatic colors and the 2 different pieces of DSP. John will love it! Happy Anniversary, you guys! Hugs~

I Card Everyone said...

Clean, simple, and really very lovely in navy [oh, I just got it], LeAnne - happy anniversary!
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

Happy 24th and I think John will love it. It reminded me of the seas on which he sailed with all the blue.

Bonnie said...

I LOVE this, LeAnne! The papers and stamped heart look awesome together! Happy Anniversary! I know you'll have a great time with your hostesses tomorrow.

Tracy Grauer said...

Nice card! Happy Anniversary and congratulations!

Lisa Elton said...

I think it's terrific and perfect for celebrating those 24 years! Happy Anniversary!

Linda Callahan said...

Happy Anniversary to you and John! Greatcard!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love the blues on this card - happy anniversary wishes!

Bree Renwick said...

I love the monochromatic blues and the fact that you used this stamp set for an anniversary card. Thank you for joining us at HSS!