Friday, January 6, 2023

Regency Park Projects

Happy Friday, all!  The prints in the Regency Park DSP are so pretty, and they coordinate so well with the Country Gingham patterns too!  I put these together to make a couple cards:


These colors remind me of my bridesmaids' dresses, LOL!  I love them!  I embossed the Petal Pink panel with the Gingham embossing folder, then fussy cut some florals and put them over the tag, stamped with a sentiment from Charming Sentiments:


The next one features a Balmy Blue panel embossed with the Stitched Greenery die, which works nicely with the florals, and a sentiment from Eden's Garden:


Some adhesive sequins add a little sparkle!


These are so bright and cheerful on our gray, rainy day! 

We had this not-so-little visitor a few times before Christmas!



 Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!

There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord. Proverbs 21:30

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Charming Sentiments, Eden's Garden
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Petal Pink, Balmy Blue, Regency Park DSP, Country Gingham DSP
 Ink Balmy Blue, Stazon Black
Accessories Adhesive-Backed Seasonal Sequins (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies, Stitched Greenery Die, Gingham Embossing Folder

6 comments:

Carol L said...

The spring-like colors and designs on your cards are just delightful and so pretty! I had a visitor like that over the past year too but he wasn't eating - he was constantly drilling on my aluminum gutter guards! What a frightening noise that makes!

I Card Everyone said...

How wonderful to have a gingham embossing folder to coordinate with these gingham papers, LeAnne! The florals are gorgeous - and I can totally see you choosing these colors for your wedding!
OH, how I miss seeing these Pileated friends in our yard! I can still call them on our walks through the lake trails though! She looks very content here on your feeders!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely, Leanne and what wonderful colors! How fun to get photos of your visitor! We see them often on our walks in the national park near us!

Kathy said...

Beautiful!

Wendy said...

So pretty! I just got this paper but haven't opened it yet! Love it with the Gingham EF and the Stitched Greenery Die! :)

Rene from OZ x said...

Lovely card, I love the papers, can you please tell me what type of bird it is, so beautiful.
Rene from OZ x