Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Club Treats

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  My hostesses and I had a fun time on Sunday at my appreciation lunch, and I even had a helper!  Cassidy told me she wanted to go home with me after church and when I told her I had stampers coming and I was going to put her to work, she said okay!  I can't show you all the projects we made, but I will show you a couple of treat things we stamped; one at the luncheon, and one at my latest club!  We made this one at club; it uses the little mini treat boxes that were on the Clearance Rack along with some Country Floral Lane bundle goodies:


Images were stamped in Sweet Sorbet and Mint Macaron and punched with the punch; a layer of Petal Pink helped tie everything together.  The back featured Country Gingham DSP in Mint Macaron, a heart in Petal Pink and a little "sweet" from Conversation Bubbles:


And the sweet treat inside was M&Ms!!!  

We made this chocolate bar cover at the hostess party; these are no-sugar bars from Russell Stover, but any chocolate bar would work!  We stamped a little design from the On the Farm on a piece of Granny Apple Green cardstock to wrap around the bar, then added some Dandy Designs DSP.  


The cow was diecut from A Day at the Farm DSP and the "yum" is from Conversation Bubbles as well.  

The girls actually used the burlap ribbon from the Country Floral Lane bundle for their ribbon (when you pull on it, the candy bar comes up) but I ran out for my sample!  Tying the ribbon at the top keeps the bar in place within the sleeve until you're ready to pull it out.
  

Cassidy actually stamped both projects we made, but we can't share the other one for a wee bit (wink wink).  She is quite absorbed in making her candy sleeve here:


After all my guests went home, she went back into the craft room and made another card for her friend:



I don't think that dirt bike stamp was ever inked up, glad it got some use!  Thanks for visiting today--enjoy it and be blessed!

First Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Conversation Bubbles, Country Bouquet
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Petal Pink, Mint Macaron,  Country Floral Lane DSP, Country Gingham DSP,
 Ink Sweet Sorbet, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink,
Accessories Dimensionals, Treat Boxes
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Country Bouquet Punch


Second Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Conversation Bubbles
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Granny Apple Green, Dandy Designs SAB DSP, Day at the Farm SAB DSP
 Ink Granny Apple Green
Accessories Burlap Ribbon, Narrow Ribbon (ret)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, On the Farm Dies, Conversation Bubbles Dies

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Such fun projects, LeAnne! Love the Valentines treat box and how you decorated it! So pretty and that suite of products is just beautiful! Love the candy bar holder with that pretty DSP and the moo cow! Thrilled to see Miss Cassidy creating! Her birthday card is awesome!!! Well done, both of you!

I Card Everyone said...

So fun! There's that cute cow again - and such a clever way to retrieve that candy bar!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Sounds like a good time! Cute projects too!

Tracy Grauer said...

I love how you decorated that little box! Super cute. The candy bar is so cute too! I keep debating about that Farm bundle! LOL! How fun! Cassidy's card is amazing!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Great 3D projects - I love the way you decorated your chocolate bar slider! Cassidy's card is great too - she is quite the creative!