Friday, January 27, 2023

Inspired By Thinking of You

 Happy Friday, peeps, happy weekend!  I have a colorful card for you today for the Inspired By challenge; here's the prompt and sketch:




I needed a get well/thinking of you card for a friend of ours who is doing some rehab, and the nested bowls in the photo reminded me of the little teacup stamp that SU had a long time ago!  I found papers to match the bright colors, cut them to fit the sketch and here we go:

I stamped the teacups in Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight and Tahitian Tide, then fussy cut them out and popped them up on a circular diecut:


I added some sequins, then a sentiment from Quiet Meadow, stamped in Coastal Cabana and diecut with a banner die from Give It A Whirl, then added another sentiment from the same set on the inside, highlighting it with a circle stamp from Watercolor Shapes:




Thanks for popping in today, I appreciate it!  AND I appreciate all the comments and suggestions about my mess-up on the 80th birthday card!  Some great ideas, thanks so much!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Quiet Meadow, Watercolor Shapes, Tiny Teacup (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP, Daffodil Delight DSP, Tahitian Tide DSP, Celebrate Everything DSP (ret)
 Ink Coastal Cabana, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Tahitian Tide, Granny Apple Green
Accessories Sequins from my stash, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Give It A Whirl Dies

7 comments:

Wendy said...

This is adorable, LeAnne! I love everything about it from the layout to the colors and those sweet little teacups! I do remember them! I love the different papers you used, too! Just perfect! Happy Friday, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is perfect! Love it! Thank you for playing aling! - Laurel

I Card Everyone said...

Sure to brighten your friend's day, LeAnne! and very pretty!
=]

Brenda H said...

This is a really cute card with the teacups. The colours could brighten anyone's day!

Lisa Elton said...

You had me with those sweet polka dot teacups! Cute card!

Linda Callahan said...

Total sweetness!

Anonymous said...

I love this! Totally nailed the inspired by challenge!