Thursday, January 5, 2023

FMS567 Hello from the Farm

Happy Thursday, stamping friends!  As soon as I saw the FMS sketch for this week, I knew that I wanted to play (it has THREE circles!) and I knew what images I wanted to use!  Here's the sketch first:

I don't have my On the Farm bundle yet, but I know how to fussy cut some Day at the Farm DSP!  So here we go:


The burlap paper is from the same DSP; the plaid is Early Espresso, and the little word bubble is Kraft.  Each animal was fussy cut and mounted on some stitched circles of Basic White:


The grass was colored with a Soft Seafoam marker, and I even gave the sheep a little snack to eat, LOL!  And here's the Conversation Bubble I used on the inside:


Fun!  


Every year I make Cassidy a hand-made ornament!  This year I took a class wtih some friends and we made a chenille snowman ornament.  I think his nose should have been repositioned a bit, LOL!  Hopefully she'll appreciate them when she gets older! Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Conversation Bubbles 
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Basic White, Early Espresso, Kraft, Early Espresso DSP, Day at the Farm DSP
 Ink Early Espresso, Soft Suede
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Conversation Bubbles Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies (ret), Stitched So Sweetly Dies (ret), Soft Seafoam Marker

8 comments:

Wendy said...

How cute! LeAnne, this card is the cutest, ever! The farm animals steal the show on this one! ADORABLE! You did a fabulous job on Miss Cassidy's ornament! Perfect in everyway....even the nose!

Kampin' Karen said...

I love this DSP. You did a great job of fussy cutting! The snowman ornament is so cute.

I Card Everyone said...

Darling farm animals and so perfect for those circles, LeAnne!
What a darling ornament for Cassidy, too!
=]

Amy O said...

I love how you've used this dsp! I just ordered this pack today and you've given me some inspiration on how you use it. Adorable card (especially with your added touches like the grass and sheep food)! Happy New Year, LeAnne!

Cindy Beach said...

You know I LOVE the snowman ornament! What a wonderful gift for Cassidy. Your card is super fun! I really do like those animals and the paper is great too.

Lisa Elton said...

You have mad fussy cutting skills, this is cute! So is Cassidy... and her ornament!

Linda Callahan said...

This is so cute….like that snowman! I love the burlap paper!

Kim S said...

What a cute "hello" card!! I love the patterns and colors you added behind those charming farm animals. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.