Tuesday, July 12, 2022

SAB Times Three

 Happy Tuesdsay, peeps!  I had stamp clubs yesterday and so I had been busy in the last week trying to create some samples to show all the beautiful SAB products my gals had to choose from!  I have to say that the Hippos and Rings of Love were the favorites!  But here are three samples I randomly chose to share today:


This holiday card uses Rings of Love DSP because it reminded me of a wintery, snowy woods.  I added a sprig from Nature's Prints, inked with Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler markers and backed on a Stitched Rectangle panel that was stamped with a rectangle from Watercolor Shapes.  The sentiment is from the new Brightest Glow, also diecut and stamped with Watercolor Shapes.  I added a Cherry Cobbler border (Blossoming Happiness dies) and some red rhinestones.

 I am also entering this at the Global Design Project, where they are looking for "shapes"....I have lots of rectangle shapes here!


My second card uses the ducks from the SAB set Stylish Shapes.  I stamped them in Soft Suede on a panel that was diecut from the Scary Silhouettes Dies and added a sentiment from Happiness Abounds.  I had a piece of Crumb Cake I had embossed with the Timber EF but never used, so I diecut a square panel from Stylish Shapes for the background, then mounted everything on a piece of He's The Man DSP and a Crumb Cake card. For interest, I diecut a little banner, cut it in half and tucked it into little slits on either side of the image, then added some metallic brads:


Finally, this pretty pattern from the Rings of Love DSP just makes me smile....I love all the BLUE!  I had a wee little piece of the embossed Crumb Cake left from the card above, so I made a couple more little banners, added a baker's twine bow and a sentiment from Nature's Prints and Watercolor Shapes:



That's it for today!  If you have any questions about the cards, shoot me an email!  

Cassidy is at Summer Assembly this week; it's a camp put on by Christian Endeavor, and she is following in her mommy's footsteps, as Dana went for several years as a member of our church's youth group, and has fond memories of it!  Cassidy was a bit apprehensive to go away for that length of time, but so far she seems to be having fun!  Pray for her to grow in her faith in the Lord and to be a good witness!  Truthfully, she looks so grown-up here, I can hardly believe it!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!








7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Gorgeous browns and reds for Christmas, adorable little ducks to deliver best wishes, and a neighborhood I'd gladly live in!
A wonderfully pleasurable post all topped off with that sweet grown-up-ish grand! So happy to hear she's enjoying herself!
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

Wish I could craft with you! These cards are the bomb! Cassidy resembles her mother quite a bit. I pray she and the others are strengthened in their faith. In the world today, we need the solid Rock upon which to stand!

Vicky Hayes said...

Loving your gorgeous samples LeAnne! The Christmas card glows with that beautiful colour palette, the ducks make a great masculine card with the plaid and oh my goodness the house paper is just fabulous!! I really like the way you showcased it with the textured banners, the blue twine and that fun sentiment. What a grown up photo of Cassidy and yes, may she continue to walk with the Lord at her side and grow in her faith :)
Vicky x

Wendy said...

Loved them all, LeAnne! You showcased each of those SAB items beautifully! My favorite is the Christmas card! Just love the Rings of Love DSP!!!

barb mann said...

LeAnne - Cassidy is so grown up. I remember her as a little baby! WOW time has really gone by. I'm sure she'll have a blessed time at camp! Of course all your cards are beautiful as always. Love the ducks!

Lisa Elton said...

A trio of marvelous cards! Love the ducks to bits. I can't get over how grown up she looks here too. So happy she's having fun!

Ilene B. said...

I can't believe how she has grown!! Such a beautiful young lady! I have been following your blog since she was born!! Enjoy your creations!