Friday, July 8, 2022

JAI611 Rings of Love Thanks

Happy Friday, everyone!  Another hot, sticky day here in SE PA!  We had such a nice June, I hate to complain though! Anyway, Just Add Ink has a lovely sketch this week:


and I needed a thank you card, so I pulled out my favorite bird print from the Rings of Love DSP and made this:


I already had an unused So Saffron panel that was diecut with a Stitched Rectangle die, so I positioned it in my Big Shot with another rectangle die creating a point at the bottom and ran just the bottom portion through.  I then embossed it with the Timber EF, added an embossed sentiment from Hand-Penned Petals and fussy cut it into my sentiment banner:


I added a couple of Soft Seafoam leaf diecuts to coordinate with the DSP.  Since I already had all my supplies out, I made another one; this time I used the retired Stitched Nested Labels dies to create a frame from So Saffron cardstock, then added vellum behind it. Same sentiment for the horizontal piece but I used a banner die from Stylish Shapes:


Thanks for popping in today!  Lots of chores to do, so I'd better get busy!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

First Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Hand-Penned Petals
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, So Saffron, Soft Seafoam, Rings of Love DSP
 Ink Craft White
Accessories Elegant Faceted Gems, Dimensionals, White Embossing Powder
Tools     Big Shot, Penned Flowers Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Timber Embossing Folder, Heat Tool

Second Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Hand-Penned Petals
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, So Saffron, Soft Seafoam, Vellum, Rings of Love DSP
 Ink Craft White
Accessories Elegant Faceted Gems, Dimensionals, White Embossing Powder
Tools     Big Shot, Penned Flowers Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Timber Embossing Folder, Heat Tool, Stitched Nested Labels Dies (ret)

10 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

You had me at those darling birds, LeAnne! Two absolutely adorable cards!
LOve that EF, too!
=]

Kim S said...

What a beautiful way to show off that gorgeous background paper!

Bonnie said...

Two gorgeous cards, LeAnne! Love that paper and your banners are both perfect with it! Great job on fussy cutting around that sentiment! It's hot and sticky here too. Good weather to stay inside and craft.

Tracy Grauer said...

Beautiful cards! I love this DSP! What a fun sketch...I may have to use it on a card.

Wendy said...

Both are so pretty, LeAnne! You definitely can't go wrong with this pack of paper! Love the design on them, too! Stay cool and have a great day! :)

Lisa Elton said...

Oh how I LOVE the vellum you added to the second banner! Two fabulous cards, LeAnne!

Tristan said...

Fabuous card LeAnne. I love that bird DSP in the background and very clever to add exture to your banner. Thanks for joining us at JAI. Tristan DT.

Chantell Randall said...

Adorable little birds, such lovely paper and subtle colour palette. Chantell Just Add Ink

KimB said...

Both are beautiful cards LeAnne! I love the soft tones and natural feel. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. Kim

Anonymous said...

Is the bluebird paper available somewhere?