Saturday, July 9, 2022

Guest GD for 52CCT

Happy Saturday, peeps!  I was honored to be chosen to be a guest designer at the 52 Christmas Card Throwdown with this card.  Their color challenge this month is a color one:


And although I won't be able to enter it, I used their sketch from last week!  So here we go:


I used some DSP panels of Tahitian Tide and Real Red for my vertical pieces, then stamped my CTMH Santa hat in Real Red ink and popped it up on a Stylish Shape circle using some dimensionals:


I added some Glimmer Paper stars in matching colors (see the white one???) and mounted everything on a Tim Holtz-embossed panel of Basic White, then a mat of Real Red and a card base of Tahitian Tide.  Sentiment is from the same CTMH set, diecut with a retired Ornate Frames die.  I had a few extra stars cut out, so I added them too!


I am also entering this at the CAS Christmas challenge, where this month, their challenge is Santa!



I hope you'll be able to play along with our color challenge this week!  Check out what the DT did at the 52CCT challenge! Thanks for popping by; enjoy your day and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Beary Christmas Cardmaking (Close to My Heart)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Real Red, Tahitian Tide, Glimmer Papers in Red, White and Tahitian Tide
 Ink Real Red
Accessories Dimensional, Chunky Glitter
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangles Die, Stylish Shapes Dies, Ornate Frames Dies (ret), Beary Christmas Dies (CTMH), Stars Dies (Verve), Poinsettia Knit EF (Tim Holtz)

12 comments:

Majda said...

You created a beautiful Christmas card - thank you so much for joining the The Male Room as GD.

Majda DT

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love all the beautiful texture and the great design! Thanks for being our guest.

Kampin' Karen said...

Congrats on your GD gig. I know what a thrill and honor it is! I love your card, especially the TH EF. It adds such textures as do the stars. Have a blessed weekend.

I Card Everyone said...

It's such a cute Santa hat, LeAnne. Love that EF!
=]

Wendy said...

Congratulations on being a Guest Designer....your cards rock, LeAnne! Love this one and the colors! The 2 strips of DSP and the embossed panel just make your Santa Hat pop! Love the texture your EF adds! So cute!

Tracy Grauer said...

Congrats on being a guest designer! These are awesome colors for the challenge and your card is great!

Fabiola said...

elle est super sympa cette carte LeAnne, merci d'ĂȘtre notre guest designer cette semaine, biz

Loll said...

Fun card LeAnne! Love this colour combination ... and the sketch is just perfect with your Santa hat on top. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

Barb Ghig said...

Fabulous Santa hat and I love how you created so much dimension on your card with your embossed background, LeAnne! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS Christmas!

Noel said...

Love it! So inspirational for the upcoming (gulp) holidays!

Colleen said...

The hat says it all...love your background EF! thank you fro joining us at STB with your Santa hat!

Christine Alexander said...

sweet little Santa hat and love your embossed background. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas xx