Wednesday, July 20, 2022

AHSC482 Trick or Treat Again

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  I just can't stop playing with this fun Scary Cute set!  It works really well with the black and gold starry paper from Lights Aglow!  Here we go:


I used the sketch from Atlantic Hearts:


After stamping and diecutting my little fairy, I also diecut the haunted house from the matching die set in Basic Black glimmer paper, then added some gold foil accents:


The stars and die for the sentiment are both from the Cracker Treat Box dies....little gem dies included  in there that are great for other crafty pursuits besides a treat box!



I am going to toss this in the ring over at Two Old Bats Halloween challenge as well!  

Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!



"In you, O Lord, I have taken refuge;let me never be put to shame.  Rescue me and deliver me in your righteousness; turn your ear to me and save me." Psalm 71:1-2


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Scary Cute
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Gold Foil, Black Glimmer, Lights Aglow DSP
 Ink Stazon Black
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Scary Silhouettes Dies, Stylish Shapes Die, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Cracker & Treat Box Dies, Stamparatus

14 comments:

Wendy said...

Love this, LeAnne! I love that this stamp set is more cutesy than scary and your card shows that perfectly! I haven't gotten a chance to play with this stamp set yet but I cannot wait! So love the colors and papers on your card! Love, love, love! Cute picture of Miss Cassidy at the beach, too!

I Card Everyone said...

Having just visited Linda, I'm beyond happy to see these little Scary Cute images and die cuts again! What fab-boo-lous papers you have there, my dear!
=]

pssmitty papercrafts said...

This is really cute! Love the glitter paper haunted house & the fun background paper.
Thanks for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.
Patty S, Design Team

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Gahhh! LeAnne, you are tempting me in a BIG WAY to get this set. I promised myself no more Halloween sets ....but I may have to break that promise after seeing the cards you've made with it. Sooooo stinkin' cute!!!!

Tracy Grauer said...

Beautifully done with Scary Cute and Lights Aglow DSP! What a fun sketch to use to make it all pop!

Lisa Elton said...

I see this little fairy used her magic wand to glitz up the haunted house! Cute card, LeAnne!

Michelle said...

Your card is adorable! I love the color theme making look like shadows! Thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Oh my - another fabulous card with this oh so cute set!

Dena J said...

That is fantastic starry paper! You have used it brilliantly with the cute die cuts and rocking the sketch. Thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Vicky Hayes said...

I'm not sure how scary this card is LeAnne but it's 10/10 for cuteness and I love the background paper! I love the peaceful photo of Cassidy and what a wonderful verse today - thank you. Vicky x

Alyson Mayo said...

This is such a perfect Halloween card - more cute than scary! Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Anna said...

What a cute card. Anyone would love this on Halloween. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, AHSC Design Team

Brandi said...

Fabulous, I love this! So adorable! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Golden Goddess Designs said...

I love the Halloween theme! very pretty papers. thank you for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Alicia