Saturday, July 16, 2022

FMS544 Merry Christmas

Happy Saturday, peeps!  Hope you have a fun weekend planned!  I have a fun little Christmas card for you today; it uses the FMS sketch, and I am entering it at TGIF and the Krafty Chicks challenges as well, as they are looking for Christmas creations!



I pulled out some retired SU papers and stamps and a Poppy Stamps die I've had for a while but hadn't used in a long time!  So here we go:


I embossed my card front with a Darice snowflake die, cut out my and colored my sled, then added some holly, bling and a bow. The sentiment and little holly leaf from Merry Christmas to All was stamped directly on to the DSP


And I did add a new sentiment from Brightest Glow on the inside:


Stamping Christmas cards in July helps one cool off!  Thanks for stopping by today..enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Brightest Glow, Merry Christmas to All
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Classic Christmas DSP (ret)
 Ink Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Linen Thread
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Quilt Builder Dies (ret), Small Sled Die (Poppy Stamps), Snowflake Embossing Folder (Darice)

12 comments:

Wendy said...

So pretty! Love the colors, papers and your adorable sled, LeAnne! Yep, I couldn't agree more....stamping Christmas cards is helping to keep cool! TFS and have a great day! :)

Kampin' Karen said...

Love the sled and holly. It's a great card and it cooled me off. It was 80 when I went to bed at 10 last night and 78 at 5:30 this morning! It got up to 96 yesterday. I'm ready for snow...lol.

I Card Everyone said...

This darling card starts with a wonderful never-before-seen embossing folder and you've topped it off with my favorite colors for a homespun Christmas!
Just beautiful on every level, LeAnne!
=]

Bonnie said...

I LOVE this, LeAnne! It's going into my CASE file. Thanks for the inspiration and for the beautiful birthday card! I love those turquoise flowers!

Carol L said...

What an absolutely perfect little Christmas card with that sled and the sprig of holly! I love this!

Linda said...

Such an easy layout and that EF really sets it off. Best of all, I actually have that EF! Yay!

Celeste Goff said...

I love this card!!

Laurel said...

What a great card!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonderful colors, papers, dies and embossing! Pretty card, Leanne!

Lynn Hoyt said...

Adorable card, love that sled!

Amy O said...

I love this sweet sled and pretty textured background! Unfortunately, I think I could make ten Christmas cards per day and it still wouldn't put a dent in this terrible heat wave we've had all Summer here in Texas. Sigh... Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches, LeAnne!

Leanne said...

Nicely done, I like the embossing and the sleigh die, and of course, the sentiment pops...way to go girl, thank you for playing our challenge this week. Happy Crafting!

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge