Thursday, October 21, 2021

TTTC136 Ho Ho Ho

Hey peeps! Back again today with a new Team X Tic Tac Toe challenge!  My turn today to fill in the grid and here's what I've come up with:


Oh my, I have SO many Christmas stamps, I don't think I could use them all in a lifetime!  I totally forgot about this big vintage Santa image from Flourishes...it's several years old....but I thought he would like to be remembered, so I pulled him out and went to work, using the right hand column of glitter, die and star:


Using my Stamparatus, I stamped the image in Real Red and diecut him with a Stitched Rectangle die.  I mounted him on an Evening Evergreen mat on which I stamped some holly leaves, but they're really not very visible, and then on a Cherry Cobbler card base.  The sentiment is from The Stamp Market, stamped in Soft Succulent.


The glittery stars are from SU glimmer paper from a few years back, punched out with a retired Country Star punch.  The inside sentiment is from Papertrey:


I hope this grid prompts you to get started on your Christmas cards if you haven't already!  It's only a couple of months away!  Share your creation with us at Tic Tac Toe--can't wait to see it!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Vintage Santa (Flourishes), Holiday Wishes (Papertrey Ink), Candy Cane Christmas (The Stamp Market)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen, Green Glimmer Papers (ret)
 Ink Real Red, Soft Succulent
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Country Star Punch (ret)

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I love him so much, LeAnne! with his darling apple cheeks, and cherry nose!!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, he is special! The twinkling stars were the perfect accent for him too. Wonderful card, LeAnne!

Denise Willerton said...

such a wonderful card LeAnne ~ it just screams Christmas when I was a young girl ~ just a few years ago!!! LOL ~ TFS, Have a blessed weekend ((hugs))

Cherie said...

I love that Santa! What a great card. I have one similar..........guess I'll have to dig it out! TFS!

Vickie said...

The perfect Santa…easy and so beautiful. Will check that site…never hear of it…to see if by change this Santa is still hanging out…

Lorraine said...

Love that antique looking Santa.

Linda Callahan said...

Oh that Santa - totally fun!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love that traditional Santa stamp - the detail is amazing! The addition of the green gives it a really fresh look too.