Thursday, October 28, 2021

IB193 Joyful Christmas Friends

Hey there, stampers!  Time for a new Inspired By challenge!!!  Danni always has a knack for finding adorable inspirations for us!  Check these out:

 

Absolutely adorable!  And here's our optional sketch, which I did use this week:

Now how in the world could you choose between these two?  That little acorn was just so stinkin' cute, but I did go with the Christmas one in the end!!  I pulled out some real vintage sets from my stash and just started stampin'!


My main images are from SU's retired Jolly Bingo Bits; the background stamping is from several different sets from Cosmo Cricket (which I've had for years and don't think I've ever inked up!!!) and Purple Onion as well as the tiniest stamp set in my entire collection, the little red star, from Close to My Heart!


I did some stamping with one of the Stitchery stamps on the edges, added some black and white plaid DSP, and finished it off with a "joy" banner (Cosmo Cricket)and some Real Red braided trim:


The inside sentiment is also from Cosmo Cricket:


I had lots of fun creating this...a little busy (I seem to be saying that a lot lately) but still fun!  I hope you'll find some fall or holiday inspiration from our prompts this week!  Can't wait to see what you create!  Share it with us at Inspired By!

When my nephew and his family visited Montana, they stayed with a friend who happens to be a wildland firefighter!!  Jameson and Sawyer were thrilled to get into the big truck he uses on the job:



But Jameson might have to grow a little bit to fill up this helmet!


Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Stitchery, Jolly Bingo Bits (ret), Whimsical Holiday (Close to My Heart), Country Christmas (Purple Onion), Christmas (Cosmo Cricket)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Crumb Cake, Gingham Farm DSP (My Mind's Eye)
 Ink Real Red, Craft White, Crumb Cake, Memento Black, Cinnamon Cider
Accessories Dimensionals, Red Braided Thread
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Dies (ret), Stamparatus, Markers, White Gel Pen

8 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

What a fun holiday card….looks like the cute little guys are having fun too!

I Card Everyone said...

A darling card from all your hidden treasures, LeAnne! You'll see I couldn't resist that Christmas edition either! LOve the little details along the edges, and you've found the perfect little images for this Sketch!
Hello beautiful boys! Love their t-shirts!
=]

Wendy said...

Such a cute card, LeAnne! I love all those little stamps and of course, the Jolly Bingo Bits! I should pull that one out and ink it up because it's probably collected dust over the years! I love the design, too! You always make the cutest cards from inspiration & sketches! Well done!
Those 2 little boys have to be the cutest kids ever! Their smiles are so bright and happy! TFS the pictures!

Danni Reid said...

You absolutely amaze me every week, your interpretations of the challenges never feel busy, they are filled with all the details and wonder that make you appreciate and cherish a card, I could look at it all day! I LOVE this card!

Cindy Beach said...

Hi LeAnne, I love your fun holiday card! The items from your stash look like they were made to go together and your take on the sketch is perfect! Love the pops of white and the joy banner but the sweet images steal the show.

Bonnie said...

Those Bingo Bits never go out of style do they! A fun filled Christmas card, my friend!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute mix of patterns and images, LeAnne this is terrific! Jameson and Sawyer must have been over the moon to climb up into that truck!

Lisa said...

The boys are just adorable! So cute! God bless them! Card is awesome!