Saturday, October 30, 2021

FMS509 & CTD666 Fall Blessings

Happy Saturday, peeps!  It's done nothing but RAIN here the last couple of days so I was able to spend a little time in my craft room gearing up to make some Thanksgiving cards!  I used the slimline sketch from FMS and the colors from Color Throwdown:


I got these Papertrey stamps a couple years ago and I think I've only used them once or twice!  I thought they would work well with the sketch, so here we go:


I stamped the images in Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango and Chocolate Chip, then used a W+9 die to cut them out.  They're mounted on a panel of Very Vanilla that was first diecut with an Ornate Layer die, then embossed with a fall leaves embossing folder.  I fussy cut a sentiment from the same set and added some enamel dots.  Before adhering everything to a 3x6" card, I lightly stamped a little image from the retired Timeless Textures:



These are great fall colors!  Thanks for visiting today--enjoy it and be blessed!

My girls!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Take Three: Fall (Papertrey), Timeless Textures (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
 Ink Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango (ret), Chocolate Chip (ret)
Accessories Enamel Dots (unknown), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Ornate Layers Dies, Fall Leaf Background Embossing Folder (Darice), Postage Stamp Die (W+9)

9 comments:

Laurel said...

Great card, and cute girls :)

I Card Everyone said...

This Sketch was made for those darling pumpkins, LeAnne! Fun colors, too!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty take on the sketch, Leanne! Love the white pumpkins!

Caro said...

Your cards are always so beautiful and the elements complement each other. I like how the base card is stamped with small dots which then flow with the frame. Wonderful card.

Kim S said...

LOVE those pumpkins! So wonderful with the texture and hint of pattern in the background. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Linda Callahan said...

Great colors! Love that pumpkin image! Too much rain here too!

Lisa H. said...

great work with that layout and the CTD colors. sweet card. thanks for playing along.

Broni said...

I love those little peeking pumpkins! And I love seeing photos of your girls! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a lovely fall design. I just love those pumpkins peeking out of the color squares. Thanks so much for joining us at freshly Made Sketches.